1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
32,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

The board:

The site:

One of the Contractors:

This is in the corner of Internet City, next to American University road.

·
Registered
32,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not really. This is on the corner near AUD.

·
Registered
12,321 Posts
antar abuauad said:
starting to hate photo bucket
I agree, i now have four photobucket (i also have three imageshack accounts!:|) accounts and still i'm having trouble, especially with the monthly bandwith which is way to few (1.5MB i think). Anyway, the image still works if you take the adress and open its in its own window. :)

·
Registered
32,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dubai-Lover said:
can i get a description of how to find it?

media city is a mess right now
so many closed roads

american university is directly at intch #5 right? please help!
Denis, this is clearly visible from SZR. The board has ARENCO in big on it. This is on the corner of Internet City just next the main entrance from SZR.

The site is easily accessable.

Now to access Marina you don't have to go up on the bridge of Interchange 5, a new exit from SZR is done right in front of Hard Rock Caffe, one lane goes streight into Marina and the other one (right), turns right, accessing the Hard Rock Caffe. Go streight that road which runs alongside American University and the site is exactly in front of you.

It's very easy to spot from the SZR, 2 big boards, with big ARENCO written on them and no render.

·
Registered
32,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
A render was finally added to the board.

Not a beuty but the top sticks out like on Dubai Tower Doha and the United Tower.

·
Registered
32,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
^Yesterday night or this morning. I check daily for the render there.

·
Madge, I wanna confess...
445 Posts
yah i saw the render yesterday evening , it looks kinda cool, but nothing special, with a huge spire or a top sticking out as AltinD said...

1 - 20 of 115 Posts