Skyscraper City Forum banner
881 - 900 of 1297 Posts

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
I was under the impression that during ramadan no live music was to be played. Wouldn't make for a very good concert!

Kids, Atlantis opens 26th September, but the GRAND OPENING is the 20th NOVEMBER.

This is where the big party will be, with Kylie, although they are very tight lipped who is appearing, nothing is confirmed.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Kids, Atlantis opens 26th September, but the GRAND OPENING is the 20th NOVEMBER.

This is where the big party will be, with Kylie, although they are very tight lipped who is appearing, nothing is confirmed.
Two things, i hope the opening is the 24th coz thats when i am booked in!!!

Also, why cause confusion :nuts: and rumours, just make an announcement as to whats going on! As fee paying customers, even the soft opeing rates are not cheap, they should treat us with a bit more respect......

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Two things, i hope the opening is the 24th coz thats when i am booked in!!!

Also, why cause confusion :nuts: and rumours, just make an announcement as to whats going on! As fee paying customers, even the soft opeing rates are not cheap, they should treat us with a bit more respect......
Yeah, it is the 24th! sorry bout that.

Hope you have a great holiday!

Don't forget to visit 'The Zone' when you are there!

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
So, i took Chakazoolu's tip and went to the Atlantis. No security at the the entrance to the under-sea tunnel anymore. You can go all the way to the crescent and drive upto the Atlantis and beyond.

When i stood there to take a picture, i have to say that i was actually quite touched. It was one of the most beautiful things that i had ever seen. You have to really see it in person to understand what i am trying to say. Standing there on land made in the middle of the sea with nothing but water on one side and The Atlantis on another creates a feeling unlike any other. I can only imagine how great a place this would be once its all done.

I was just.....speechless.

I do have some pictures that i took with my iPhone, but i don't want to ruin it for you guys. Take my advice....please go there at night and you will NOT be disappointed.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Docc, thank you for your analysis.

Ejdym, thanks for all those images. They just show how spectacular the hotel is. It will be nice to see the final outcome (as they are still doing some last-minute work) and what the rooms look like.

·
I love Abu Dhabi.
6,420 Posts
oww too bad =( my birthday is on the 24th of this month and i though it would be kool if they opened it on the same day !

881 - 900 of 1297 Posts