Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 226 Posts

·
4,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Beirut Tower

Beirut Central District - Beirut, Lebanon

A luxury residential tower opposite the Beirut Marina

Owners: Beirut Tower / Gulf Invest International (www.gulfinvest.com)

Cost for construction: US$50 Million

Design completed by Samir Khairallah & Co.

Architects WATAG (US)

UK Share: Project Manager – D G Jones Ltd

·
4,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I thought it would be nice for us to pay some attention to the this tower as well, since it has been literally and figuratively overshadowed by the Marina Tower...
I am actually starting to really like it!

Does anyone have any articles regarding this tower? I would like to see some interior renders as well.

I tried to crop and post from the pics we already had of the Marina, but please post any additional ones you might have!

·
2,424 Posts
Coool... These towers only decided to come up when i left...!!! :bash:

Cuz when i was there last year, i never noticed any interesting towers... Only in Ashrafieh i remember there are a few nice low rises..

But now Beirut seems to be getting towers, which is good... And the location is very appropriate... I think Beirut could use a few more still, cuz itt seems apartments are grossly overpriced, soo maybe the answer is to increase supply...

·
4,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^^Its actually an illusion, the Emaar billboard is actually quite far from the building. They are not involved in this particular tower but their billboards are ALL over Lebanon because they are planning projects throughout the country.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Beirut! said:
^^Its actually an illusion, the Emaar billboard is actually quite far from the building. They are not involved in this particular tower but their billboards are ALL over Lebanon because they are planning projects throughout the country.
Emaar is not planning any projects in Lebanon at the moment.

They launched an aggressive advertisement campaign two years ago to promote their projects in the UAE.

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
I'm not to sure, doesnt look like cuz the platinum is a bit further.... unless it is an illusion but I've already heard that the platinum tower is under construction right now

·
Raje' Yet'amar LIBNAN!
132 Posts
I have a question: In between the Marina Towers and the Beirut Tower, wat is that building with the red-roof top?

·
4,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I really wish we could see a recent frontal-view pic taken from one of those boats in the marina!

Also, it looks like the Beirut Tower is going to have more than 26 F ...hmm (I counted 29, and it looks like its going higher, but I dont know I could be wrong)

1 - 20 of 226 Posts