SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 301 Posts

·
4,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Four Seasons Hotel

Beirut Central District (BCD) - Beirut, Lebanon

Five star hotel - 234 rooms, 26 floors

Owners: Kingdom Holding (www.kingdom.net)

Contractor: Kharafi National - Lebanon

Cost: US$ 150 Million

Investment Development Authority of Lebanon (IDAL) signed a Package Deal Contract with the Kingdom Hotel Investment Group for the construction of a US$110million five-star hotel project in Beirut.

This is the second tourism project in the city for Prince Al Waleed Bin Talal – the first being the Mövenpick Hotel & Resort Beirut.

Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, the leading operator of luxury hotels and resorts, will inaugurate the hotel in 2006. The 26-storey development, overlooking the new Beirut Western Marina, will have 234 rooms and suites, in addition to a health club and pool, several restaurants and amenities tailored to business and corporate guests.

·
Registered
701 Posts
4 seasons is a class brand there also building one in Bahrain....btw which is the most prestigeous hotel in lebabnon at the moment?

·
Registered
644 Posts
Hmm, many such hotels are available in Lebanon. Although I'm not sure, but I guess either Intercontinental Phoenicia or Intercontinental Le Vendôme probably would be the most prestigious.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Skyline-BRN said:
4 seasons is a class brand there also building one in Bahrain....btw which is the most prestigeous hotel in lebabnon at the moment?
the royal grand hotel is supposed to be really nice. its near the marina and they have a water park

·
4,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
^^Well yea I guess I can see a similarty, except the first is a rear view and the second is a frontal view (so in reality they will look different next to each other, but the front of the Marina Tower is much different)... I was also thinking about the construction pics and how the Marina Tower is almost complete and at this stage looks very different.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Skyline-BRN said:
btw which is the most prestigeous hotel in lebabnon at the moment?
The InterContinental Phoenicia is definitely by far the best hotel in Beirut. It consistently comes in as the best InterContinental in the Middle East and was ranked as the top Business Hotel in the Middle East last year by one survey.

It's considered a national landmark.

http://www.phoenicia-ic.com

It's a very nice hotel.

It will soon be facing stiff competition not just from the Four Seasons (which opens next year), but also Hilton, Kempinski, Grand Hyatt, and Ritz Carlton. There are numerous boutique hotels in development as well.

There is a rumor that a JW Marriott is in the works as well, but I haven't been able to find any details.

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is in negotiations at the moment.

SpotlessMind said:

I had these in mind. It's pretty close...
They were intentionally designed to be similar to provide balance and symmetry. I remember reading this a few years ago.

Both the Marina Towers and Four Seasons will share an underground pedestrian tunnel access to the Beirut Marina.

Beirut!,

The Four Seasons will be 25 floors, not 26 floors.

·
Son of the cedars
7,958 Posts
prince alwalid bin tala,said the fairmont hotel will be Bigger project than the four-seasons hotel.this was said in an interview one and ahalf year ago.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Hassoun said:
prince alwalid bin tala,said the fairmont hotel will be Bigger project than the four-seasons hotel.this was said in an interview one and ahalf year ago.
He's building a Fairmont in Beirut????? When and where?

·
Son of the cedars
7,958 Posts
yet to be announced lebanese cedar,but it's for sure in downtown beirut.

·
Registered
575 Posts
^^ whats with this guy always building things that have to be BIGGER than other things ... he's and a few other billionaires have the same competition going when it comes to yachts and private jets ... sheesh ... all this money and someone has yet to buy this guy a monopoly board game to keep his busy!!!

·
Raje' Yet'amar LIBNAN!
132 Posts
the four seasons, marina towers, and there's a building in the background- can't tell what it is. is it the horizon?

1 - 20 of 301 Posts