1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Beirut, Lebanon

The Official Site

A 14-Storey Residential Tower in Ain Mreisseh

The building is composed of ten typical floors of about 630 m2 from the 2nd to the 11th floor, a penthouse of about 600m2 on the 12th floor and a roof duplex of about 960 m2 on the 13th and 14th floor. An attractive feature the building offers is having only one apartment per floor, thus enhancing the privacy of its residents. The roof duplex also accommodates a swimming pool and a sea view terrace.

Located on Avenue de Paris

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No construction images till now because nothing is visible from the street level. Works have started approximately from the beginning of 2007. Edrafor, the excavation company, is still working on site.

·
Son of the cedars
7,958 Posts
^^It looks abit like Metropolitan Palace Hotel in sin el fil :S Nice to see all those towers in Manara-ain mreiseh area.that area is Gonna look so Good. in the near Future.but i just wish it was like 20 floors,but it's not bad at all.

·
Melburnian
2,375 Posts
you know how good that area is going to look with four high rise along that road with the sea, I Think thats the best looking one out of the four

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes it is. As I once mentioned, construction of the underground floors has finished. Probably works will start for the construction of the ground floor.

·
Banned
3,506 Posts
According to Le Commerce du Levant March 2008, 50% of the 28 appartements are already sold. 50% of the costumers are Lebanese and the rest are arabs, mainly from Saudi Arabia.

·
Lebanese
156 Posts
those buildings on the coastal line are always dark at night, it makes them look like giant ugly walls ... someone needs to do something about it to keep the lights on inside the buildings :S

1 - 20 of 96 Posts