1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Dream Bay

Ramlet El-Bayda/Rouche - Beirut, Lebanon

www.jamilibrahim.com.lb

Location & Amenities

Resting along the seaside corniche between Raouche and Ain El Tineh on one of the most fascinating plot in Beirut , this impressive 20 floor residential tower enjoys a panoramic view of the mountains and overlooks the golden sandy beach of ramlet el Bayda whilst being at proximity to the most sought-after outlets in the city.

Divided up between two identical but entirely independant blocks, the state of the art residential tower offers two types of apartments:

A simplex of around 520sq meters and a split level duplex of around 660sq meters, both enjoying a ceiling height of 4.5m in the living, dining and kitchen area.

The structural elements are designed in a manner whitch allows a unique flexibility to suit individual taste and requirements in order to match the buyer's specific needs.

there is an apartment on each landing with breathtaking views and private gardens. Three high speed elevators and two staircases sevice each block. There is a full back up power system with the highest safety standards.

·
Registered
807 Posts
This is the newest project Jamil Ibrahim Est. is developing in Beirut. It's coming up near the Mövenpick Hotel & Resort Beirut near Ramlet el Baida.

Construction hasn't started yet on it, but I think they already dug the hole or are in the process of doing so. I didn't really pay attention last time I passed by it. I pay attention next time.

Their other two projects, Sky Homes and Astoria are coming up nicely.

·
4,373 Posts
Lebanese Cedar said:
This is the newest project Jamil Ibrahim Est. is developing in Beirut. It's coming up near the Mövenpick Hotel & Resort Beirut near Ramlet el Baida.
Construction hasn't started yet on it, but I think they already dug the hole or are in the process of doing so. I didn't really pay attention last time I passed by it. I pay attention next time.

Their other two projects, Sky Homes and Astoria are coming up nicely.

Do you know exactly which plot of land this is being built on? The maps on his site are not very specific...thanks.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Beirut! said:
Do you know exactly which plot of land this is being built on? The maps on his site are not very specific...thanks.
Like I said, I didn't really pay attention when I passed by, but it is near the intersection of Saeb Salam Boulevard and Rafic Hariri Avenue (the street that goes along Ramlet el Bayda).

If I remember correctly, it is just a hole right now or an empty plot of land.

I'll make sure to look next time I pass by there.

·
4,373 Posts
Lebanese Cedar said:
Like I said, I didn't really pay attention when I passed by, but it is near the intersection of Saeb Salam Boulevard and Rafic Hariri Avenue (the street that goes along Ramlet el Bayda).

If I remember correctly, it is just a hole right now or an empty plot of land.

I'll make sure to look next time I pass by there.

This intersection?

·
Registered
644 Posts
In the render of the building, there is a direction giving sign.
The lower one says "Jnah" and the other I'm not sure, is it "Barbir"???

It is located in Rafic Hariri Avenue. This latter is to the right of the pic. Boulevard Saeb Salam is the road which takes you to the tunnel. So this building must be little bit rightwards from the pic Beirut! posted earlier.

·
4,373 Posts
naregkar said:
In the render of the building, there is a direction giving sign.
The lower one says "Jnah" and the other I'm not sure, is it "Barbir"???

It is located in Rafic Hariri Avenue. This latter is to the right of the pic. Boulevard Saeb Salam is the road which takes you to the tunnel. So this building must be little bit rightwards from the pic Beirut! posted earlier.

Oh I see... but I dont recall there being a plot of land in that area (shown in the very-unclear map) for this building, will it be directly on the road or further back?

It doesnt seem from the map like it would be on this strip:

·
Registered
807 Posts
Beirut! said:
^^ Thanks that helps a lot. Dont you think that plot is quite big for this project though, or is it only going to be a section of that plot and not all of it?
They are taking the whole plot. It's just about the right size I would say.

Keep in mind that these luxurious residential towers come with swimming pools that are constructed in the back (usually) and other facilities like a gym.

·
Registered
644 Posts
UPDATE:

Today I passed from there, they have reached the second or third floor if I'm not mistaken. (Sorry no camera was with me to take a pic)

·
4,373 Posts
^^ Wow, some serious progress since the last update! Its exciting to watch this tower grow because it will certainly have a nice impact on the skyline in that area, it is already beginning to make an impression.

Thanks Lirtain!

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
wow it's almost 10 month sins last update it's rising and they it already faced in second floor:eek:

1 - 20 of 122 Posts