Ain Al Mraysse - Beirut, Lebanon

www.horizontower-lb.com

FACTS

-Horizon Investment Holding
-$28 million project
-Plot of 3,280m2 and with a total built-up area of 35,000m2
-20 Floors​

$28 million Horizon Tower in Beirut’s Ain Mreisseh district

Horizon Tower is a two-block development on Avenue de Paris in Ain Mreisseh.

The of $28 million project is owned by two companies, Horizon East and Horizon West, part of Horizon investment holding, mostly owned by Saudi investor Mohammad Abdel-kader Al-Fadl. Each building consists of 20 floors.

The block offers residential apartments with varying sizes.

The development will be built on a plot of 3,280m2 and with a total built-up area of 35,000m2.

·
Melburnian
2,375 Posts
that must be a really nice street to live in it wood costs Millions to buy one there and i wounder what the vew is like from there
in my house in lebanon i have the best views of the sea i love being up high

·
Son of the cedars
7,958 Posts
From the billboard,i can tell that there's still like 7 or 8 floors to be built.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Beirut! said:
Could they have increased the number of floors?
It seems they have, coz looking at the rendering, the upper floors seem to have one attached balcony unlike the others which there exists a space.
But if they have changed the plan, I guess it wouldn't have the same height as the other two towers nearby.

·
4,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Okay guys, its been over a month since the last pics of this tower (taken by Naregkar)... so have there been any noticeable changes? Has this tower topped out yet?

·
4,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Copied from another thread:

Nadini said:
tnxs Beirut! :), so the Horizon Tower is 2 towers if im not mistaken?
Beirut! said:
^^ That's what it seems... which doesn't make sense since we only see one being built now, but maybe it will be behind it facing the rear street?
Nadini said:
I guess so, but a rendering I saw not to long ago showed one building. Hmm how puzzling lol hehe

Well maybe this aerial view will help us sort this out:

In this pic (taken before construction) you can see how large the plot of land actually is and it is possible the second tower could be in the rear...

·
Registered
807 Posts
Beirut! said:
In this pic (taken before construction) you can see how large the plot of land actually is and it is possible the second tower could be in the rear...
A swimming pool and other facilities will be located in the back. It will be one building that is split in half. Give me a week and I will post the rendering of what the building is supposed to look like and you'll see what I mean.

·
4,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
^^ Okay thanks, so the article is wrong in implying there are two buildings?

Horizon Tower is a two-block development on Avenue de Paris in Ain Mreisseh. ...
The of $28 million project is owned by two companies, Horizon East and Horizon West, part of Horizon investment holding ... Each building consists of 20 floors.

·
Registered
807 Posts
It's one building that is split in half, that's what they mean by the Horizon East and Horizon West. It's not really two separate buildings because it is one structure.

·
4,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I hope the ugly chicken restaurant (on the left of the tower) doesnt stay in that prime location... or at least they could paint it a different color?

1 - 20 of 195 Posts