SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
3,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mirage Plaza
Verdun, Beirut

The Residential complex consists of 20 floors Forming the residential Tower, with 19 apartments, each occupying one floor of 351m², plus one floor serving as a club exclusive for the residents of the Tower, on the 5th level of the building, with a huge garden & a large swimming pool occupying about 1500m².

Residential Apartment Floor Plan

The Commercial complex consists of 4 floors forming a real shopping Mall with 3 main entrances and 5 floors underground, serving as parking & services.

A huge mall located at the ground and 1st floor in the Mirage Plaza, consisting of: ground floor shops, 1st floor stores, with 3 main electric doors and entrance from different streets, panoramic lifts, escalators and 3 stairs only to serve the shopping mall. Sky light, special light system, music and 3 underground parking spaces, 24hour security, totally airconditions, 12m high water fall.

Ground Floor Shops

2nd Floor Offices

·
4,373 Posts
Yes, it was completed several years ago...however for reasons unknown to the public it has been vacant ever since. During the 2006 war, the displaced from the Dahyeh stayed in those apartments.

·
Melburnian
2,375 Posts
Yes, it was completed several years ago...however for reasons unknown to the public it has been vacant ever since. During the 2006 war, the displaced from the Dahyeh stayed in those apartments.
Thats is so strange ! So is the Shopping center on the botton vactant ?
I wounder why no one wants to live there !

·
Registered
361 Posts
^^haha , actualy this building is property of a family friend he built it a long time ago bas i donno its just completely empty ...nobody lives in it or has an office or anything

·
Smirk4Life
1,745 Posts
It's vacant because it belonged to Taha Koleilet, so it was seized along with his assets!
then Coldwell Banker got the right to display it for sale...

·
Son of the cedars
7,958 Posts
^^ Yes,and i read an article about this tower on Almustaqbal newspaper the day b4 BG started this thread,it called the Arab investors to open businesses in this tower's Commercial Center.

·
Carburetor (Busy) ▼
1,578 Posts
Taken today

·
Carburetor (Busy) ▼
1,578 Posts
^^Actually, none is. They are all empty/vacant.

·
4,373 Posts
^^ Any idea whats going on with this? The building has been complete now for over a decade. Only recently have the residential units been occupied. In 2006 the building was housing Dahieh evacuees.

·
Carburetor (Busy) ▼
1,578 Posts
Ok, so I went there and talked to the concierge pretending that I want to buy a store...(and I was convincing! :p). He told me that there's none available. I asked him if they were sold out or rented, he said that they were "mdammaneen" ( I don't know the word in English). When I asked him about the apartments, he said that they are all sold out and already occupied.

I told him how comes the retail area is still empty? He said that they are planning a big opening after Ramadan, and they will all be occupied afterwards.

Also when I asked him about the reason of that delay, he was vague in his answer. He said that there were problems with the bank vouchers or something like that. I think Rabih's post # 10 could be the logical answer.

So, in a nutshell, let's wait 2 months and hope the next pictures posted here will have some famous stores showing...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts