Next to Falcon Tower,

Residential Building: G + M + 43F

The board:

·
Registered
32,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
May 25th

As you can see there is also a small board, but I didn't had a clearer view from where I was.

·
Registered
32,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^ Yes there's a relatively small board, and is clearly visible that ZETAS is the piling contractor.

Today the aerea was almost fully boarded.

·
Registered
32,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
June 3rd

added also the board on the first post.

Dennis please change the title to "45F Res"

·
Registered
32,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^ The pile's sceleton

·
South Straddie QLD
10,893 Posts
can someone mail the project manager to get a name as well as height??? and possibly a render or something? Ill add this if it already hasent been added to emporis
nice find guys, seems 40 odd floors is no big deal and doesent even get me excited anymore

·
South Straddie QLD
10,893 Posts
Altind, Could you PM me your name so I can credit the construction pics to you on emporis as I have added this building.
Dennis I added this as Unknown Residentail tower and refferenced the plot number as the address for now

·
, , and , Fade to Black.
7,971 Posts
Forgot to check this one when i was there
any change or some thing of note ?

·
Back in the Sandpit
14,962 Posts
zeta is also doing foundation for marina crown,najd,rotana and dubai sky gardens.
they will also do salam tower in sharjah.
but i could not find more, on their website there is only the marina crown and DSG.
i hate these unnamed towers. that is so crappy. not even a press release.

·
Registered
32,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
^ I checked their site and these might be the render:

and picture of the model:

Where else in Dubai they build parking buildings behind the tower, if not in SZR? :D

·
Registered
32,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You see, I can't use my left hand to pick my nose or do much else, and i couldn't wait, so instead I checked and found something worth discussing.

If this is the real thing, wouldn't it be even better looking then the nearby Falcon Tower? :D

·
Registered
32,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
dubaiflo said:
i would be. :D
this one looks like shatha tower, could be in media city as well, they have car parks there too.
Don't loose your concentration Flo. In Media City they they have the car parks UNDERNEATH the towers and not BEHIND them. ONLY in SZR it happens.

I'm 80% sure this will be the tower, however I doubt it will be a 200+, unless all that part above the gold part is a feature and all 43+M+G are below that level.

1 - 20 of 216 Posts