Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Ruff 'n' Ready
3,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

An ultra-contemporary residential project from DEYAAR, Clayton Residency will exemplify the essence of lliving with:

A Choice of 1B/R and 2B/R apartments
Select apartments with open terrace, study room or maid room
Designed to offer splendid lake views from most apartments
Located in the heart of Dubai with close proximity to prime commercial areas, shopping malls.

R

·
Registered
32,114 Posts
According to crap the adverts put on, the "heart of Dubai" must be huge, some (30 x 10) km. :lol:

·
many get old-few grow up
365 Posts
I am leaning towarda a 1BR type C in this one...is just under 1800DHS/sqft a reasonable price given the construction progress and rather small (effordable) sizes of flats?

·
Registered
25 Posts
can anyone suggest how long this tower will take to be completed as its schedule to be delivered in nov 2009
i have already paid 30% and balance 10% is due now and another 10% after 3 months and rest on completion.
is deeyar delaying payment as the construction is behind schedule and i think escrow account is also not in place yet
please advise

·
8,324 Posts
can anyone suggest how long this tower will take to be completed as its schedule to be delivered in nov 2009
i have already paid 30% and balance 10% is due now and another 10% after 3 months and rest on completion.
is deeyar delaying payment as the construction is behind schedule and i think escrow account is also not in place yet
please advise

Earlist possible, End 2010

Now likely Mid 2011

234sale estimate

1 - 20 of 32 Posts