Skyscraper City Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
:-)
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The development is called "Shelford Suites". The showflat is along Shelford Road, it looks ready.

·
Not Registered User
3,338 Posts
How big is the plot? Form the number of units, I can deduce that it is quite small.

cheers

excelsvr

·
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Adam Park Condo, 19 Shelford are transacting at around $1200 psf. The Shelford is going at $1350 pfs.

The land area for Shelford Suites is 7,113 sq m = 76,535 sq ft. It can be built up to 76,535 X 1.4 = 107,150 sq ft. CDL is building 77 units in the development. Each unit will therefore average out at 1,391 sq ft.

Assuming that CDL launches it at $1800 psf, the price for a 3bedder will be around $2.5M. I think this is "do-able". En-bloc people from Leedon Heights/Farrer Park may be looking here.

This means that the prices of units at Shelford Road/Adam Road will go up!

·
Not Registered User
3,338 Posts
Yipee! Every area in Singapore is catching the "spruce-up" disease:D

cheers

excelsvr

·
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah... better get a unit at the older condos at Shelford/Adam before CDL launches theirs. Shelford Suites will pull up the prices around that area.

there is another plot there which has gone en-bloc. popular holdings has bought 18 shelford road (besides adam park condo). i think they are waiting to see what happens to shelford suites before deciding what to do. they may even launch theirs at a higher price given that they have the number "18" in their address...

wonder what has happened to the en-bloc of watten estate condo?

·
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
D11 | 18 Shelford Road - two 5-storey blocks - 19 units

Popular Land Pte Ltd will develop 18 Shelford Road into two 5-storey blocks housing 17 typical units and 2 penthhouse units. ^^

·
Not Registered User
3,338 Posts
That's so cool! Imagine a condominium built by a bookstore company. Maybe the convenience store ( if they have ) sells books by popular! :lol:

cheers

excelsvr

·
Not Registered User
3,338 Posts
Why? Would there be a preference to which site is launched first?

cheers

excelsvr

·
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
they have started building 1 Robin. As for 18 Shelford Road, the old building is still there. The owners have not moved out yet.

·
Banned
55 Posts
think should launch sometime later sept from prev news article. knowing CDL and based on Latitude pricing style, wont be surprised if launch price starts from 2000psf in view of Duchess Residences selling out at >2000psf during launch. Plus, only 77 units, hence can afford to stretch pricing a little further.

MCL Land's Hillcrest Villa (99yr cluster townhouses) nearby also expected to be launched later this mth i think

·
Registered
169 Posts
talking abt hillcrest villa, i wonder if the future residents will be bothered with the long line of cars waiting to pick up their daughters from rgps?

1 - 20 of 119 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.