SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
3,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

There are currently some old 20-storeys apartments blocks on the site, waiting to be demolished:

This one almost leveled already:

Another one will follow soon:

I wonder how they get those machines on the roof, there's no crane on the site ^ ^

·
By Spirit
25,912 Posts
OMG...those demolition pics are strangely alluring :lol:

looks like another big development capitalising on the East Coast....although towers there dont seem to go that high...I think the tallest is 30 floors

·
Singaypore
1,094 Posts
I think he was refering to Maryland Park (an old condo), next to King's Mansion along EastCoast/Katong area.

These 2 blocks do resemble Maryland but The Esta is along Moutbatten Road, i don't think they are the same buildings.

·
More excitment ahead!!!
17,714 Posts
Yeah saw it on bus yesterday, it's a good thing to see them revamping the place finally....:yes:

·
More excitment ahead!!!
17,714 Posts
hyacinthus said:
great! hope you can take the updates regularly for this project when constuction starts. :)
Haha....too bad I dun pass by the area that often.....if I update it won't be too often.....:yes:

·
By Spirit
25,912 Posts
hmmm...nowadays I use the D50 for updates too.....I use the former point and shoot camera unless it comes in handy....guess I'm addicted to the enhancement in quality...

but an update is an update, so any camera is fine with me :D

·
More excitment ahead!!!
17,714 Posts
Haha....just an excuse for me to BBB :lol: :jk:

I can do updates with my D50 loh....:yes:

1 - 20 of 94 Posts