Floor Area 324.0 - 348.8Sqm / 3487.5 – 3754.5Sqft

Corner Terrace
18 Units
Land Area 202.1 – 292.1Sqm / 2175.4 – 3144.2Sqft
Floor Area 338.1 – 413.8Sqm / 3639.3 – 4454.1Sqft

Highlight

All terrace house are 2-Storey high with an attic and basement

* 5 Bedrooms
One of the bedroom located at 1st Level for the convenience of multi-generational living

* Family/Entertainment with bathroom at basement
Can be converted to personal home theatre, Library, Home Office, Game Room,Gym,Yoga, Or even the 6th bedroom.

*Most bedroom come with En-suite Bathroom

* Auto gate with remote control and automated carporch lighting:

Car porch light will automatically switch on via a sensor when the car is detected and lighting will remain switched on. Homeowners can choose to manually switch it off.

* Selected corner terraces with pool

* High ceiling height ( Excluding boxed-up / False ceiling areas ):
1st Level → est. 3.9m
2nd Level → est. 3.3m
Basement → est. 3.3m
Attic Level → est. 3.3m

* Open-riser staircase in the house that allows natural light to permeate through the space.

Information Herein Subject To Change Without Prior Notice — at Serangoon Garden.

·
5,203 Posts
... and yet it takes a good 3-5mins of driving through the neighbourhood just to get to CTE. It'll probably be worse in rush hour traffic.

In any case, here's the site plan finally.

Haus-Serangoon-Garden-Siteplan-h600 by y2koh, on Flickr

At least none of the units faces CTE, and the access road should provide some buffer against the CTE traffic noise and pollution. My problem with this development, however, is the irony that it achieves Greenmark Platinum and yet the residents will most likely be driving gas guzzlers. Maybe the sales team should really follow through the "green" concept and give free hybrid cars to the buyers :lol:

·
5,203 Posts
I can't really say when it comes to freehold vs 99yr, I guess for landed housing it does matter if most buyers are looking at a long term investment in a home and their families. So I personally do not believe that it's really worth it when you weigh the priorities.

The only thing I can say is that I have difficulty understanding the review without reference to any plans and drawings.

·
5,203 Posts
A quick look at propertyguru shows that average prices for an intermediate unit is around $1,540psf land price ($1,100psf ppr), or $700psf for sellable floor area (including non-GFA area).

The developer paid $344psf for the entire 3.3ha site, out of which approximately 1.6ha (1600-1800sqft x 96units) is sellable area and the rest surrendered back to the authorities. Hence the sellable land price is already about $700psf.

·
5,203 Posts
Went for site recce on Friday, sadly it was only a sales gallery, showflat seems to feature the interior furnishings of a few rooms here and there rather than an entire floor or unit.

·
Luckeey
20 Posts
Haus @ Serangoon Garden - Singapore-Condos.Com

Hi

The details of siteplan and others are actually shown at this link
singapore-condos and the review is based on a standard format for many of property reviews and there're interlinks to the listing and review separately.

cheers

·
Luckeey
20 Posts
Tavistock Ave Exit to CTE

Actually if you could drive towards tavistock ave once you get out of Haus housing area (left side), and it will lead directly to Ang Mo Kio Ave 3 and into CTE in less than 2 minutes. Try it.

Map here. . Scroll to the bottom of the page, you will see google map.

·
5,203 Posts
That's a one way road though, good for getting out, but hard to get in :)
And the road can still get quite congested in the morning peak hours because it's one of the 3 access routes out of Serangoon Gardens.

One plus point for residents is an underpass leading directly to Ang Mo Kio St 44. Many residents in Serangoon Gardens are already using it to get to Blk 453 market where they can shop for groceries.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts