Skyscraper City Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
3,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't think there is any post about this rather important condominium project, one of the most important of the Bukit Batok area.

Address: 9 Bukit Batok Central Link
Type of Development: High Rise Condominium
Tenure: 99 years
District: 23
No. of Units: 280
Year of Completion: 2004
Developer: Sim Lian (Bukit Batok) Pte Ltd
Unit sizes:
2 bedrooms: 1,012 - 1,711 sq ft
3 bedrooms: 1,474 - 1,883 sq ft
3 bedrooms: 1,614 - 2,432 sq ft

It was still under construction in august last year, but nearly finished. Now it is opened and apparently quite successful. It is sandwiched between Bukit Batok MRT station and West Mall shopping centre, so the location is rather convenient.

Some photographs taken on 30th of March:

From West:

From North:

From South:

Close up:

Zoom on the penthouse and roof features:

Car park and main entrance:

Swimming pool:

Link featuring some of the interior features:
http://www.singaporeexpats.com/singapore-property-pictures/condo/the-jade.htm

·
3,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oops, sorry, image 8 has a resizing problem, it should be 600*800 and not 800*600 ^^ Corrected the problem on my hard drive but my host FTP is down. Will upload the modified pic later.

·
3,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There are some impressive 30 storeys HDB (I'll put photos as soon as I can find the appropriate thread ^^ ), and a few other 25+ storeys condos. But nothing under construction at the moment, it seems.

·
3,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Huh, the fatness should be a little bit corrected now that I've uploaded the modified pic ^^
Btw, yes, the building is rather generic, but it doesn't look so in an area mostly populated with HDB blocks... I guess it would look very generic on Scotts Road or Novena area ^^

·
Registered
11,842 Posts
Hmm...I actually tot it will be skinny in the first photo..but the reat is fat! :D Anyway I like it..muahah! I like the look of tall residentials. ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.