SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Trust Insurance Company Office Tower, Bahrain, U.A.E.

Architects : ARTEC Architectural and Engineering Consultants

This 25 storey 320 feet tall Office Tower is being constructed in the prestigious �Diplomatic� area of Bahrain and will comprise of the new Head office of the Trust Insurance Company in Bahrain. This 175,000 sft. Building comprises of over 60 Modern Office units along with Health club, Pool and recreations spaces.

SMC have provided Full Service MEP design of this skyscraper with a 630 TR Central Chilled Water plant and a 3000 KVA power distribution network. The noteworthy features of design were Central Battery Emergency Illumination, BMS, Access Control, CCTV, MATV, and Fire & Gas Detection & Prevention.

Link to Article

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Elmahri said:
it's under construction i see the construction every day from my office.. i'll try to get some pictures tomorrow
pics would be great cuz i was wondering where in the diplomatic area it is exactly i.e. along the highway or right in the middle?

I guess this should be the tallest building in the dimplomatic area, it should be about the height of zamil tower and i think only 3 metres shorter than NBB:)

:dj:

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
This is actually taller from Al Zamil by 2 m :D. Let's hope it's on the road where it'll stand out, looks like it from the render.

You know before, they always mentioned that NBB tower was 140m but then suddenly it dropped to 101m for some reason.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Moody: well according to the emporis Bahrain section the almoayyed tower is 49 floors standing at a height of 172m.

B.Spirit: wow 140m would have been great....but i guess they did not feel there was enough demand to meet the extra office space at the time...or perhaps it might have been due to some sort of aesthetic skyline reasoning, i mean when the NBB tower was first built it did stick out like sore thumb!! i mean just look at this pic...it looks at least 200m....

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Elmahri said:
guys, how can i post the pictures?
Elmahri I dont think we can upload images onto the skyscraper city server.

What you can do is sign up to an online photo storage account. you can get one for free at http://www.imagestation.com.

Once you sign up, you can upload the images you want onto your account.

once you have uploaded the images you want, you can then hyperlink them through your post here using the command.

so when you want to post a pic you type in the following code: [img][I]LINK TO YOUR UPLOADED PICTURE HERE[/I]

hope this helps :)

:dj:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.