Height: ?m
Floors: 20 (19+G)
Use: Commercial
Developer: Damac
Start: 2007 (?)
Finish: ?

Damac launches Executive Bay
United Arab Emirates: 4 hours, 19 minutes ago
Damac Properties has opened sales for office space at Executive Bay, a 19-storey commercial block at Dubai's Business Bay. Occupants will have access to retail and recreational facilities. It is the developer's third development at Business Bay

R

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
interesting... hopefully Damac will not mess this one up. lol

·
Registered
32,114 Posts
^^ First question, first:

q: When it will start?
a: UNKNOWN!

·
many get old-few grow up
365 Posts
The time of starting construction does not depend on DAMAC alone, but on the master developer which first has to hand over the plot. For exsample in DIFC DAMAC got the plot for Park Towers more than 7 months late and had to remove a major el. cable in order to start piling. Get some background info before you spread bad info. This particular building sold out before the people moved from starter to main dish.

·
Back in the Sandpit
14,962 Posts
^^ Park Towers were supposed to be completed in Sept 2007 at first, even adding 7 months to this date, the towers will be delayed by two years.

As for the executive bay, it seems DP is doing a very fast and efficient job in handing over the plots, as anyone can see with most other towers from various developers.

aside, where did we spread info here?

·
Registered
32,114 Posts
^^ Well obviously Damac has put in here their own propaganda machine.

If DAMAC wants better reputation, then they should build instead of spending their money in useless and suspicious advertisements and also stop lying to their client.

Don't f-cking tell your Ocean Height clients for two years in the row that a tender for the main construction packagge is out and construction will start soon, when you don't even have a Municipality building permit (even now to this day) to build anything.

You can't use the central/south Asian way of treating (as in lying to) your clients, when most of them are Westerners who looks at actions not words. It simply doesn't work.

Not that I would care, since I'm not a Damac client or of any of your competitors ... I'm just allergic to BS.

·
Registered
32,114 Posts
^^ Of course not, but (sorry to say this) telling blatant lies to someone just for the sake of saying something, even that you know very well the other person isn't buying that, I'm affraid is.

I experience that kind of behaviour daily and I take it very bad, as an insult to my level of intelligence (whatever that level might be). Actually it seams many others do, since complaining to customer service level in Dubai, has become the chorus of people's everyday life.

BTW, what about Lake terrace and Lake View towers in JLT? Delaying of plot hand-over by the developer excuse isn't going to work there.

·
Kool Kat
12,521 Posts
^^ my point is, you can't really point out south asians... we were treated like shit by Amlak when we bought in Royal Oceanic.. whose representatives were emiratis (same fairy tales of construction starting "next month" n :blahblah:... same goes for many real estate agents in dubai who are europeans..

it's a Dubai trait.. not a south Asian trait as such.. sure it might have originated from south asia (where corruption is high so there's your explanation), but now it's become a trait for all of Dubai

·
8,324 Posts
The time of starting construction does not depend on DAMAC alone, but on the master developer which first has to hand over the plot. For exsample in DIFC DAMAC got the plot for Park Towers more than 7 months late and had to remove a major el. cable in order to start piling. Get some background info before you spread bad info. This particular building sold out before the people moved from starter to main dish.
:eek:hno:

Damac do have a very strong brand with the Millions they have spent on advertising. Free car anyone.............

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.