·
Banned
3,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Developer : Sayfco Holding
Architect : Nabil Gholam
Landscaper : Vladimir Djurovic
Interior Designer : Claude Missir

Clouds floats calmly nestled in the pure heart of Faqra Club, soaring 1700 meters above sea level. Located in a sanctuary of prestige and leisure, Clouds is the blissful union of 11 exclusive private villas, that benefit from the best Faqra Club has to offer. Just a few minutes walk from the hotel, ski slopes and equestrian club.

Complex Map

·
Registered
429 Posts
woow .... :eek: love it............... it seems almost over right??

·
Registered
575 Posts
^^ :drool: I love it! I thought I was going to hate this since the style doesn't really fit with faqra, but it looks great! Any info on how many have sold?

·
Registered
47 Posts
nabil gholam is one of a kind.. his designs are breathtakingly modern and look so simple! makes me wanna go there.. is this place popular in lebanon? is it near faraya??

·
Son of the cedars
7,958 Posts
^^Yes,Close To Faraya,and Faqra has a Private ski resort :)

·
Registered
429 Posts
^^ Nop.. Totally different .. for one the chimneys ..

·
RM
198 Posts
no, not the same, clouds has stone on the bottom part of each villa, not glass...so its not clouds for sure, but if anyone knows pls inform.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I see that this is a part of faqra country club
beleive me guys i went once to faqra country club i swear i thaught i was in paradise first of all its a huge project, its a city not a club beleive me if tourists see pictures of faqra, we will break the record the next day !:nuts:

too bad i didn't have my camera to take some some pictures :eek:hno:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts