Height: ?
Use: Commercial
Cost: 167 million AED / 46 million $
Start Construction:
End Construction: November/December 2005
Part of JLT
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=114160

Architect: Model Engineering
Project Manager: Dimensions Engineering Consultants (DEC)

www.fortunetower.com

·
, , and , Fade to Black.
7,955 Posts
Really thats cool
Love those things
not that high above those around it stil

·
South Straddie QLD
10,877 Posts
Could someone contact these guys to try get the height of the tower. I cant use by business mail due to my company policy etc and the nature of my business here in Dubai.
Office No.108, Al Moosa Tower, Sheikh Zayed Road,
P.O.Box 75557 Dubai UAE.
Tel:00971+04+3316789
Fax:00971+04+3318118
E-mail:[email protected]

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
SA BOY said:
Could someone contact these guys to try get the height of the tower. I cant use by business mail due to my company policy etc and the nature of my business here in Dubai.
just get another e-mail account from hotmail or somewhere else?

·
, , and , Fade to Black.
7,955 Posts
emailed them waiting for response

[email protected]

To the developers of Fortune Tower
I am avid fan of your tower development in Jumeirah Lake Towers, Dubai, UAE. I would like to know the official planned height of the tower for the web site: www.skyscraperscity.com: a web site of avid fans of skyscrapers across the world.
IT you be fantastic if you could share this information with me so it could be posted on the web site.
Thank you

Travers Owers

·
, , and , Fade to Black.
7,955 Posts
um its good i miss looking at dubai
but here i have the life i could never have there in dubai

·
I love Abu Dhabi.
4,688 Posts
Its always the foundation work that takes up most of the time needed to build a tower

Thanks god Dubai has a very low water table level , or we would spend double the time on foundation work

·
South Straddie QLD
10,877 Posts
low water table?? Its about 2meters below the surface, hense the need for so much dewatering, even the laying of services requires dewatering

·
, , and , Fade to Black.
7,955 Posts
and means lack of underground construction :(

·
Kool Kat
12,521 Posts
Fortune appoints leading Malaysian firm as contractors

13 February 2005

DUBAI - Fortune Investment LLC, a real estate developer in Dubai, has appointed Malaysia-based IJM Corporation Berhad as the primary construction contractors for its upcoming Fortune Towers project.

This landmark Dh 170 million project will be located at Jumeirah Lake and would house 254 office units. The 35 storied Fortune Towers is UAE's first freehold property development exclusively catering to offices.

IJM Corporation Berhad is one of largest and most diversified construction groups in Malaysia.

Fortune Towers has been conceived as a perfect working environment for dynamic companies and corporations.

It will be equipped with all the latest facilities, combining contemporary design elements with modern architecture.

Announcing this tie-up, Ahmed Hashim Khoory, chairman of Fortune Investments, said; “Through this alliance, the two organizations would aim at working in unison to ensure that the project is delivered to the highest standards, in record time.’’

Upcoming projects of the Fortune Group include two commercial towers in Jumeirah Lakes, residential complexes on The Palm, Jebel Ali and a mega project in Dubai Marina.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts