SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 1775 Posts

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Client : Confidential
Facility : Residential
Features : 159m high, 40 storeys tower comprising 376 apartments, retail and parking spaces

Part of JLT
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=114160

Size : Total built-up area of 57,231sqm

The Gold Crest Tower project represents the Client's desire for a "prestigious & exclusive" residential development with the prime objective of the entire concept design process to portray an elite, luxurious lifestyle.

The design comprises a 40 storey tower above a podium deck combined with three basement levels of car park below ground. The overall concept is derived from the combination of two main elevational forms which together present a bold, modern, elegant building, setting it aside as a timeless signature in contrast to the adjacent developments. The massing of the building form is a combination of strong visual elements in tension, created by the use of sweeping twin fins which curve, taper and visually support the main rectangular residential tower. Articulation to the tower is provided by use of the balconies, feature elements of the flagpole and colour contrast to strengthen and enhance the overall dynamic effect.

The tower comprises 36 residential floors with 376 apartments together with a first floor level health club, two service floors and a mechanical floor at the roof. The apartments are a mix of studio, one-, two-, three-and four-bedroom units and duplex penthouse apartments. All apartments are located around a central rectangular core to ensure maximum views from each apartment to the surrounding area. The central core is designed to accommodate the lifts, staircases and service areas of the building. Each apartment is provided with a generous balcony emphasising the resort lifestyle of the development.

Other key features include:
- 173 car parking spaces accommodated
within the basement area of the tower;
- Retail spaces at ground level;
- Swimming pool terrace deck;
- Children's play area on upper deck;
- Health club, gymnasium and aerobics facility at ground level;
- Business suites at ground level.

·
, , and , Fade to Black.
7,955 Posts
so this is part of JLT correct ?
AKA Goldcrest Views ?

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dude am not sure really i took it from the atkins site and it doesn't mention anythin about location besides dubai, i'll take it they're all in the marina from the looks of it.

·
Construction Paradise
12,388 Posts
yes, it's goldcrest view tower at jlt. but this one is "old". found this one last month! had its own thread, but is deleted as nobody posted a comment?!

is already in OVERVIEW of all new TOWERS sticky thread, check out first post!!!

but now it has its own project thread! :)

·
, , and , Fade to Black.
7,955 Posts
yes i though there was a thread on this one but could not find it

·
38,000 Posts
I like this one a lot.

·
, , and , Fade to Black.
7,955 Posts
all these poduims !
its going to be great to take a boat through this water ways
hm thinkins there are not private so you could sail through them your selves :)

·
Registered
813 Posts
This is one of the best apartments in the Jumeria Lake Towers in my view. Very good quality, excellent location and the apartments have really nice big balconies.

1 - 20 of 1775 Posts