SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My guess would be between Fairmont Residence South and the Viceroy on the trunk. I noticed a plot there was fenced off with some machinery on site yesterday afternoon, not sure how long it's been like that.
Plot 2 and 3 which is the large one next to viceroy.

CSCEC Middle East (L.L.C) Awarded Two Palm Jumeirah Resort Hotel

Arenco, a leading Real Estate company in the UAE, issued formal Letter of Acceptance to China State Construction Engineering Corporation (Middle East) (L.L.C) (CSCEC Middle East) as Main Contractor to construct and complete two Resort Hotels on Palm Jumeirah on 24th June 2014.

Located on one of the most prestigious master developments in the whole world – Palm Jumeirah, these two B+G+13+R Resort Hotels on Plot PJTRH02 & PJTRH03 are designed as 5-star branded hotels. With an approximate 100,000sqm Built-up Area of each, it consists of 592 standard rooms, 57 two-bay and three-bay suites and presidential suite. CSCEC Middle East will execute Civil Works, Finishes, MEP and External Works within 940 days (including 30 days Mobilization Period).

Established in 1975, Arenco Real Estate has now grown to be a pioneer of UAE real estate industry, playing a significant major role in luxury hotel development. The developed properties include apartments, offices, hotel apartments & luxury hotels, such as self-owned Golden Sands, Hilton Dubai Jumeirah, Hilton Creek and two Four Points Sheratons.

The winning of these two Resort Hotels on Palm Jumeirah signifies another important bid step of the company into the luxury hotel market following Viceroy Hotel on Palm Jumeirah in Dubai and Southern Sun Hotel in Abu Dhabi; it’s also a milestone for CSCEC Middle East in the process of entering into high-end building sector. We do believe this winning and successful execution in the future will burnish the brand of CSCEC and make our name far famed. (from Overseas Operations)

from http://english.cscec.com/art/2014/7/15/art_211_164738.html

Constrcution Update
23/07/2014
site mobilization definitely in progress, fencing also started

High-Res: https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3898/14743681693_ab7bc2793c_o.jpg
Source: https://www.flickr.com/photos/12544...wE9-o9vfYz-o8My53-oqfK6o-oqhpqv-oqNaeJ-o8M34S

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
On second thoughts, assuming the Viceroy is Plot PJTRH01, this should be in the space between the Viceroy and the plot fenced off with the equipment on site in the picture above.

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^ yes you are right, its the site that is fenced off, between the viceroy and the unknown project with the equipment on site

·
Registered
150 Posts
On second thoughts, assuming the Viceroy is Plot PJTRH01, this should be in the space between the Viceroy and the plot fenced off with the equipment on site in the picture above.
Yes, pjtrho2 and 3 is the 2 new developments. Plot 1 viceroy and 0 discussions for Byblos.

·
Registered
73 Posts
If i am not wrong on the unknown lot there will be something by Hilton.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts