SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Construction Paradise
12,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
InterContinental Dubai Festival City

An integral part of the project's 'Festival Centre ' - the 1.8million square feet retail and entertainment destination due to become a focal point for downtown Dubai

A centre place destination in Dubai, allowing guests access to a range of sporting, retail and entertainment facilities and just two kilometres from Dubai International Airport

Magnificent Creek views and a 360-degree view from the bustling streets of downtown Deira, across the Creek and the sea towards the spectacular Sheikh Zayed Road towers and on round to Dubai International Airport

The 370-room marina-view conference hotel will also have 80 executive apartments and 3,000 square metres of conference and banquet facilities

Built at a cost of Dhs600 million and is scheduled to open in January 2007

another model from the festival city website

·
Registered
32,113 Posts
dubaiflo said:
i know it was a crappy one...isn't it on the creek...had a nice restaurant i remember...
Intercontinental Hotel Dubai is not crappy. It has one of the best quality service in town, and certanly some of the best restaurants.

It is NOT crappy!

·
Under the Burj
3,491 Posts
its a good hotel, from what i have heard. its old, but still one of the best on the creek!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Altind_Carnut said:
Intercontinental Hotel Dubai is not crappy. It has one of the best quality service in town, and certanly some of the best restaurants.

It is NOT crappy!
i agree with you .. it's just that it was old that's all

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
The new Inter Continental Rocks it will have a stunning design with breath taking views !!

·
Registered
32,113 Posts
The current one, was not that bad, old yes. That 30 years old hotel has one of the best service in town and some of the best restaurants also.

·
It is north-way here
67 Posts
The area at the end of the creeck will be awesome .. DIC, beginnning of business bay, some other developments.

BTW, did they totally called off the festival city tower?

·
We will not be the last
542 Posts
AltinD said:

It is NOT crappy!
It also has a dhow which does a wicked creek tour with arab cuisine and coffee on the top deck......I guess this will become the Galadari dhow now?

·
South Straddie QLD
10,893 Posts
guys cos i work at the site I cant tell you anything untill its made public but this hotel, the interiors and the F&B offer will blow your mind. Deffinatly one of the best new hotels comming up in dubai

1 - 20 of 68 Posts