Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Come on!
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a photo of the new 7 star hotel that's being built in Jeddah. The corniche hotel only has suites, all of which are sumptiously finished (I've seen pictures from inside, very tasteful). As you can see, they're nearly finished. Should be operational within the year.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Finally you brought up the name! The Corniche Hotel. I been trying to know the name of it but could not find out. I wonder how tall is it?
Thank you Hijazzy!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Man I really want to go see Jeddah some day. I lived in Saudi for 18 years, and have only been to Riyadh (other than Khobar-Dhahran). It seems like a really nice city, especially the Corniche area, it seems like they have A LOT of luxury high-rise towers comming up. As for the hotel, it looks really nice. Not Burj Al-Arab, but still very nice.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Well it really doesnt look like a 7 star hotel. Can someone please add some pictures. Also I really don't believe in this 7 star service. I agree places like burj al arab give u more than 5 star service, but there is no offical 7 star rating.

Saudi Dunes, you livei n khobar, kool!! I love Khobar its one of my fav. places in the world. I have great memories of this city!!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Old photo:

A horse stabbed on my grandmother’s foot at this
location! Until now she has phobia of the Cornich.

Some current photos maybe one year ago or so:

·
Registered
242 Posts
Corniche Hotel, Jeddah

Many of us have heard about the Sharq Palace that is being built by the Hilton Group in Jeddah (touted to be the next 7 star hotel)...At one point in time I believe that this following building was presumed to be it, but it turns out it's another hotel, also equally luxurious...The Corniche Hotel Located in Jeddah is expected to set new standards of luxury in a city that is no stranger to the word.

Corniche Hotel

·
Come on!
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I wrote about this hotel a while ago, and I did mention it was owned by the Faisaliah group. Funny to see the exterior picture they use was taken when the building wasn't finished (they could've waited!). Anyway, I'm told the interior of the rooms is just amazing, with everything controlled by touchscreen and concealed plasma TVs and other gizmos. Porbably costs the proverbial arm and leg to stay in too.

·
Registered
242 Posts
The rates go as follows

Single SAR Double SAR
Deluxe Room 1500 1700
Executive Room 2500 2700
Danah Room 3500 3500
Executive Suite 5000 5000
Rosewood Suite 7000 7000
Royal Suite 12000 12000

Here are some pics

HiJazzy, I'm not sure if the Faisaliah Group owns this hotel, but I do know that the same company that manages the Faisaliah Hotel in Riyadh manages this hotel, Rosewood Hotels

·
Registered
79 Posts
WAT?????????????? 7-star???????? u guys crazy or wat...............how cud it b a
"7-STAR" i mean it doesnt look like a 7-star from any angle.......u guys must have heared wrong

1 - 16 of 16 Posts