Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Project: Knightsbridge Court
Plot Number: Plot 5
Total Built up Area: Approx. 86,228 Sq.Ft.
Number of Floors: 2B + G + 4
Launch Date: January, 2007
Construction Start: ?
Construction End: December, 2008
Studio Apartments: 50
1 Bedroom Apartments: 53
2 Bedroom Apartments: 25
Basement Parking: 2 Level Parking
Total No. of Apartments: 128

Building Distribution:
* Ground Floor - 24 Apartments
* 1st Floor - 27 Apartments
* 2nd Floor - 27 Apartments
* 3rd Floor - 27 Apartments
* 4th Floor - 23 Apartments

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello all
I'm in the UK and looking at buying in this development off plan.
As ever it's a bit nerve racking when you are about to cough up large %'s.
Does anyone have any opinion about the development or ACW Holdings who are the developers?
Also, is it a good area to be in to be able to walk to things such as coffee bars and restaurants?

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Hi Neighbour

Our's ....is not far. We bought not the same, but similar. All the advertising on UK TV, about Dubai. Got us to part with cash.
Now.... hoping it is going to be, as good as they promised. We have paid 15% deposit, but still waiting for receipts of payments.
The next 10% is due soon.
I hope "XXXXXX" is reading this!
Where is my RECEIPT??????????????

I email them, asking for a receipy for payment.
They email me back, asking me have I received my receipt.......

I email them again, say No not yet.
I get email back, asking me.... have I received my receipt.......

I email them again, say No not yet.
I get email back, asking me, have I received my receipt.......

I WANT MY RECEIPT!:eek:hno: :eek:hno: :eek:hno: :eek:hno: :eek:hno: :eek:hno: :eek:hno:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Jeetha

Are you buying in JV in Knightsbridge Court through ACW Holdings/ Skycom?
It is interesting what you say.
I am planning to go there in 2 weeks to see what there is and meet with the people involved.
Have you received your receipt yet????:wallbash:

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Hi Ganda
:eek:hno: :eek:hno: :eek:hno: :eek:hno: :eek:hno:
No! not as yet.
I have purchase "The Elements" very nice developement, with 2 roof pools and a gym.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Jeetha

Is The Elements being built by the same people ACW Holdings?
Sounds like a great development.

I hope you get your paperwork soon!!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ACW Holdings, Knightsbridge Court, Jumeirah Village

Hi All

Does anyone know about ACW Holdings?
Or is anyone investing with them?
They look like a good set up but I want to find out more before putting my money in.

Any comments will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Ganda

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
I was in Dubai, back in February. Drove around Jumeirah village site.
No construction on site, but that was early February.

Only if I get my receipt, I will be much happier then.:eek:hno: :eek:hno: :eek:hno: :eek:hno:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The Executive/ Knightsbridge Court??

Hi
Did the name change of the development?
I am buying through Skycom Investments and the developer is ACW Holdings and the site is called Knightsbridge Court.
Who did you buy through?
Do you think the photos used just standard photos?
Have you fully paid for your apartment yet?

Interesting!!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Knightsbridge Court

Good Afternoon to you all Hope you are all well ?

Just joined this forum [newbie], hoping to find some queries answered as well as recieving good information from fellow forum members .

I have just put a deposit down on the Knightsbridge Court appartment and we are awaiting the first stage of the documents to arrive .Can anybody tell me if these should be checked over with a UK Solicitor ? [Will probably do this anyway] Rhumour has it that the company are legite enough and have agood reputation.

Has anybody had any advice on setting up an account to make the staged payments & is the contract exchange easy enough.

We have so many questions regarding the legal side of the transaction , but presume all will be okay.

The development in Knightsbridge look good on the website & Brochure although I cant find any info on the acwholding company & or Sky Investments

Krgds
Eck
:eek:hno:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Knigtsbridge Court

Have opted to not go ahead with the Investment as the next contract says they can alter shape & size etc , then another contract is given 1/2 way though the build ! On the build date they cant even advise when this is even going to start - let alone finish.

Now going to look at the JLT area , any ideas what a 2bedroom appartment should actually cost .
:cheers:
Eck

·
Registered
197 Posts
JLT

Krazy

Thanks for the info on price , almost close to cloing on a deal for 2 bedroom appartment in JLT area.

Great to get opinions , from forum members with a vast knowledge & experience in the Dubai property market. It really help novice investors make a decision.

Krgds
Eck:cheers:

·
Kool Kat
12,521 Posts
Krazy

Thanks for the info on price , almost close to cloing on a deal for 2 bedroom appartment in JLT area.

Great to get opinions , from forum members with a vast knowledge & experience in the Dubai property market. It really help novice investors make a decision.

Krgds
Eck:cheers:

No problem. I suggest you discuss your deal here with the investment experts, before going ahead with it

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=438574

·
Registered
421 Posts
974agk, name me one project which has started and finished construction on time.....you will find in dubai (well the UAE) this is just how it is.

·
Registered
197 Posts
JLT

Laguna33p

Youre not joking there, was looking at investing on the Torch Dubal Marina-got the blah blah blah October 2008? [Ops sorry wrong thread]

Thank god I looked at the forum as it now looks like now 2010.
Now having a peek @ Icon 2 but unsure about price.

But will have fun searching for the correct property.:nuts:

Thx
Eck

P.S Im sure if I need any help Krazy & other fellow forum members will point me in the right direction. All comments are appreciated]

·
Registered
2 Posts
#APPROVED: KNIGHTSBRIDGE COURT, 5F Res (JV South)

HAS ANYBODY HEARD OF ACW HOLDINGS WHO ARE SUPPOSEDLY DEVELOPING KNIGHTSBRIDGE COURT AND KENSINGTON MANOR???

IT'S THROUGH SKYCOM??

ACW HOLDINGS????? I DON'T WANT TO JUST HAND MONEY OVER TO THEM CONTINUOUSLY FOR 2 YEARS AND THEN THEY RUN AWAY WITH MY MONEY AND NO APARTMENT....SO PLEASE HELP ME...:eek:hno: :eek:hno: :eek:hno:

www.acwholdings.com

1 - 20 of 66 Posts