SkyscraperCity banner

461 - 480 of 884 Posts

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
^^ It would seem fitting.. Gateway II though on the other hand, I wonder who will do that, if its K Rudd I'm taking my snipper rifle.

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
Of course he is! He gave you $900, right? Top bloke is old Kev ;)

Don't worry. We're probably both on a terror watch list at ASIO by now (they've had 50mins already). Shouldn't have opened my big mouth.

·
Registered
8,564 Posts
i was looking at this bridge on Saturday night and was just imagining how good its going to be when its all lit up, i hope they put spotlights pointing up each pole or something like that.

·
Registered
266 Posts
The architect from Cox Rayner (who also designed the goodwill bridge - I'm sure you guys know that anyway) was saying it's the first bridge in the world to be built like this. Took them 3 days to design it and 6 months to see if it would be engineeringly safe.

·
Registered
14,816 Posts
OMG, this is going to be my favourite bridge in Brisbane haha.
Such a unique design...

This side of the city is starting to look really good with some good density. Reminds me a little bit of Melbourne (walking back from Melbourne Park) and a smaller version of NYC (looking back over the Hudson)

To me, Brisbane Square seems like a real dividing building. It seems to separate the old from the new.

461 - 480 of 884 Posts