SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Nerver heard of it, maybe Qatar4ever can help you. Hmm, La Cigale, I hope they know that that means a type of insect :D.

·
Banned
442 Posts
La Cigale is being built on Hamad bin Suhaim road (formerly embassies road). it's near al-sadd roundabout, on ur right, if u'r coming from Ramada traffic lights junction.

Too bad i don't have a photo of the project, but it's really beautiful.

·
Fairouzy
7,872 Posts

General View of the Al-Sadd Street with the towering La Cigale Hotel in the background.

·
Registered
733 Posts
I love this hotel. I think it's very chic.
By the way, why does Al Sadd st still look crappy? I thought they wanted to develop it

·
Fairouzy
7,872 Posts
Yes, Al Sadd is still crappy--maybe except for Royal Plaza which opened last year (?) or the year before.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Yeah Royal Plaza ain't bad at all, but I hate some of their fake shops like the Gap is totally crappy and they only have XXXL

·
Fairouzy
7,872 Posts
^^ But they have Gas and Guess which I like very much. I used to buy from GAP when I was bigger!

·
Fairouzy
7,872 Posts
^^ Just for your information, the grey part looks unpainted, but its actually grey marble; so the exterior is almost done! Just the top quarter-circle and the top concrete section are left.

·
Fairouzy
7,872 Posts
Almost done; just the exterior glass walls in the Lobby :) I'll give it one more month for a soft opening.

From a distance, and you can see the new Suhaim Road ;)

·
SSC's biggest 722 fan
2,004 Posts
Looking at Halawala's second pics in post #16... Have you noticed that worker 'smiling' at the camera! :D The third one from the left.
This happens to me alot. Everytime I take a pic of something where there are workers around they start waving to me and 'pose' for the picture! :D

1 - 20 of 106 Posts