SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 647 Posts

·
Kool Kat
12,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Dubai Premier invites you to take advantage of a fabulous PRE-LAUNCH opportunity.

Platinum Tower is set in a prized position within Dubai Marina, the largest manmade Marina on the Planet in the fastest growing city on the Planet.

When buying property as an investment or as a place to live, location is perhaps the most important consideration.

Platinum Tower offers investors a chance to profit from its fantastic location right next to the largest area of water within Dubai Marina.

One, two and three bedroom apartments are available as well a few very special Penthouse apartments.

Whilst in Pre-Launch these apartments will be available at prices below that of the actual launch itself, offering buyers such as you, the opportunity of an instant return on your investment.

Many of the apartments within Platinum Tower will have simply gorgeous views over Dubai Marina, naturally these apartment will be highly sought after and buyers will need to move quickly if they are to secure one of these valuable assets.

·
Dubai State of Mind
8,592 Posts
Located on Plot 7U at Dubai Marina. Strategically located on Interchange 5 on Sheikh Zayed Road, surrounded by exclusive neighbourhoods, world-class golf courses and a string of luxury beachside resorts.

Why do all the towers at this end of the marina look the same ?

·
Dubai Aye!
7,767 Posts
Modern towers with high performance cladding will last for decades. Some cladding systems are even self cleaning! JBR and others will need repainted about every 5 years.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Looks nice - I might fancy one of these, prices are very keen indeed, why would they be so cheap ??? Anybody know where we can see floorplans and payments terms ?? Also how good are these developers do they have a good reputation, what else are they building etc.

·
Registered
957 Posts
This looks to be a nice tower in a good location, at sensible prices. Does anyone have a web link to the developer or an agent selling them at pre-launch prices?

·
Banned
94 Posts
I'm afraid I disagree! It is a disappointing looking dressed up 60s tower block from Russia, (or Britain).
I suppose, with proposed design, it will be ready in 12/18 months.

1 - 20 of 647 Posts