32,114 Posts
designed to imppress, ... my a.. :bash:

·
Ruff 'n' Ready
3,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ad from todays paper:

Deyaar launches BB towers

Deyaar has launched two towers at Dubai's Business Bay: the Mayfair Tower and the Mayfair Residency, at a cost of $97.9m. The towers will offer one and two bedroom apartments, with the Mayfair Tower comprising 218 residential units and the Mayfair Residency 213 apartments. Those interested in purchasing a unit need to pay a 10% booking fee before making the next instalment in June 2008.

United Arab Emirates: 1 hour, 55 minutes ago

R

·
Registered
430 Posts
Another bullshit represent by legendery developer Deyaar. Why they are not relise they are building in business bay not Ajman.:bash:

·
Registered
32,114 Posts
^^ Ok, they have never got any taste but how Dubai Properties or the Municipality allows such trash.

·
Registered
430 Posts
^^ Ok, they have never got any taste but how Dubai Properties or the Municipality allows such trash.
Dubai properties let them to do built anything cuz they are their best clients,they nearly bought 10 plots.

Municipality also let them built shit cuz they have Dubai Islamic bank at their back

·
Registered
32,114 Posts
^^ Well I thought so, I mean becouse of the Dubai Islamic Bank ... but still such shitty designs????

·
Registered
430 Posts
at the end of the day dubai properties has to sell, deyaar has to sell, that does matter to them not the design.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Deyaar unveils towers at Business Bay
Staff Report

Dubai: Deyaar, the real estate arm of Dubai Islamic Bank (DIB), will develop two residential towers at Business Bay - Mayfair Tower and Mayfair Residency, worth Dh360 million, an e-mailed statement said.

This follows the success of recently launched projects that were sold out, Fifty one @ Business Bay, Hamilton, and Metropolis.

"Our simultaneous launch of two residential towers caters to the tremendous demand from our customers, as evidenced by the quick sell-out of our projects at Business Bay," Zack Shahin, Deyaar's Chief Executive said in a statement.

The two towers will offer a choice of one and two bedroom apartments. While Mayfair Tower will encompass 218 residential units, Mayfair Residency offers 213 apartments.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customers are due to benefit from a payment scheme that is considered unique within the UAE's real estate industry. After paying a booking fee of 10 per cent, the next installment would be due only 12 months thereafter, in June 2008.

Such a payment plan enables clients to save on financing costs during the substantial part of the construction period and also alleviates the burden of paying the installments during that period.

·
Registered
32,114 Posts
^^ Yeah, but only if the construction really start within those 12 months.

·
Registered
430 Posts
long discussion, but in business bay only Ubora, Deyaar and Omniyat are the good one.

The most unreliables are Al Attar, Fortune and almost everybody else.

·
Kool Kat
12,521 Posts
long discussion, but in business bay only Ubora, Deyaar and Omniyat are the good one.
You forgot ETA Star, they are one of the most reliable developers in Dubai. Also Dubai Properties (master developer) is more reliable than others.

I agree with Ubora only on the basis of the speed they showed in advertising, and mobilising the project site... one of the fastest transitions in my memory.

Omniyat? What project history in Dubai do they have to back up their reliable claims? Fancy projects is not equal to reliable developer.

·
Registered
430 Posts
ETA not sure, they are not fast and they have delayed for lots of projects.
Dubai Properties, well they are diffrent, I am talking about private developers
Omniyat, they dont have any proven records, and yes they do fancy shit, but so far whatever they luanched they have started constrction right after it.

The other way to measure the performance is just check how quicky they can select subcontractors and contractors and project management teams and how early they start the project.

In conclusion, investing in BB is a hard decision, I made mistake about myself, u dont.

·
Registered
430 Posts
BB will pick up end 2008, and by early 2009 prices will be 2000 Dhs per sqfr.:cheers:

Its very hard to find out who will finish ontime and who wont. cuz the early project will make lots premium but once BB is become overflow with project then we really need to find buyers for our projects.

I have purchased from Bayswater and Skyscraper, both are unique locations, the experience that I had with omniyat was very good, they are reliable but expensive, and Al Attar, the worst nightmare I ever had, they have more than 7 freehold project and non of them has STARTED YET. some people they dont even have contract or even receipt of their money after 1 year that has been purchased their unit Their projects in jlt is due to completion by end 2007, they havent started piling, their project in international city hasnt started yet after 3 years, their recent project polaris in BB hasnt started yet after 8 month, god know whats gonna happen to Skyscraper.:bash: (Anyway thats damn good building)

·
Registered
32,114 Posts
Well, the Citadel is indeed fast but the progress is thanks to Dutch Foundation and ASCG, the piling and main contractors who are the fastest in Dubai.

The CHURCHILL complex is very slow, they have been doing the foundation for almost 1.5 years now and still they aren't rising. Imagine that work on Citadel started months after, and the tower is some 15 floors up already.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts