3,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Ruff 'n' Ready
3,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ad from todays paper:

Deyaar launches BB towers

Deyaar has launched two towers at Dubai's Business Bay: the Mayfair Tower and the Mayfair Residency, at a cost of $97.9m. The towers will offer one and two bedroom apartments, with the Mayfair Tower comprising 218 residential units and the Mayfair Residency 213 apartments. Those interested in purchasing a unit need to pay a 10% booking fee before making the next instalment in June 2008.

United Arab Emirates: 1 hour, 55 minutes ago

·
Registered
32,114 Posts
And this CRAP has also a waterfront location. :bash:

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Deyaar unveils towers at Business Bay
Staff Report

Dubai: Deyaar, the real estate arm of Dubai Islamic Bank (DIB), will develop two residential towers at Business Bay - Mayfair Tower and Mayfair Residency, worth Dh360 million, an e-mailed statement said.

This follows the success of recently launched projects that were sold out, Fifty one @ Business Bay, Hamilton, and Metropolis.

"Our simultaneous launch of two residential towers caters to the tremendous demand from our customers, as evidenced by the quick sell-out of our projects at Business Bay," Zack Shahin, Deyaar's Chief Executive said in a statement.

The two towers will offer a choice of one and two bedroom apartments. While Mayfair Tower will encompass 218 residential units, Mayfair Residency offers 213 apartments.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customers are due to benefit from a payment scheme that is considered unique within the UAE's real estate industry. After paying a booking fee of 10 per cent, the next installment would be due only 12 months thereafter, in June 2008.

Such a payment plan enables clients to save on financing costs during the substantial part of the construction period and also alleviates the burden of paying the installments during that period.

·
Hany
13 Posts
I tried to find this tower the other day and I couldn't manage my way into the construction area. The Business Bay is in a state of construction but maybe I'm not finding the right roads because I came from the backside of the Burj Dubai.

Anyone seen any new progress on this guy?

·
8,324 Posts
Use access from Emirates Travel offices, Eppco petrol station, on SZR 11.
But its a maze and you will get lost.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Mayfair Tower

can anyone suggest how long this tower will take to be completed as its schedule to be delivered in nov 2009
i have already paid 30% and balance 10% is due now and another 10% after 3 months and rest on completion.

·
Registered
25 Posts
is deeyar delaying payment as the construction is behind schedule and i think escrow account is also not in place yet
please advise

·
Registered
51 Posts
Deeyar has only revised the payment plan of Fairview. For Mayfair Tower and Mayfair residency they are asking for the payments. if you ask them they will delay the payment for about a month and take a PDC cheque.

Oh, they will also charge you AED 300 for the PDC cheque:eek:hno:

·
Registered
25 Posts
please upload more pictures and also let me know if the construction is going on in full swing or has stopped.

please upload more pictures and also let me know if the construction is going on in full swing or has stopped.

When do you think the tower will be ready as expected completion date is End 2009.

pls give as much information that you can give & thanks in advance for your support.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts