SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Brief State of Euphoria
4,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The project is located on the sea among beautiful landscape from all directions

-An innovative idea found in the project, i.e. the each villa consists of two floors with a construction area of 350 cm2. The resident shall be able to reach his villa by his car either by a car elevator or by a ramp in such a manner that he will be able to park his car in front of villa his.

-To take in consideration the use of international quality materials and the unique architectural design that provides the full privacy to the residents. In addition, it shall allow to all the residents to watch the sea and to enjoy its view without any obstacles.

-To provide special rooms for the driver and the guardian; these rooms are separated from the villa.

-To provide the recent means of comfort, luxury, safety and security system ,swimming pools , complete health club with sports and entertaining utilities , kitchens with electric devices ,deluxe finishing.

-Internet services and central satellite.

Advantage of the Project:

-Each villa has its private garden

-The villa could be reached by car through private cars elevators and the resident could park his car in front of the villa directly in its specified place.

-All the villas have Jacuzzi in the main pool.

Tijara.com

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Skoulikimou this project is under construction and 65% of it has been completed (according to the project owners). Here are some pics of the project.

Pics by Psycho Milt.

This project contains upscale duplex appartments where each appartment owner can park their car infront of their appartment. This will definitley be a great concept.

·
Brief State of Euphoria
4,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
title updated ;)

Dubliner do you know where is the project located ?

·
Brief State of Euphoria
4,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
isnt alya & ghalya complex in fahaheel!!

anyway they all look the same to me fahaeel fintas even magaf :cheer:

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
It's OK really :D I get mixed up too when talking about that area. It's just that they are very close to each other and are very alike :)

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
margog said:
I like the name of (( mahboolaaaaa)) :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy: :crazy:
Lol. You should check their presentation it's not bad. Btw last time I passed by Mahboula I could see at least 20 towers going up there this area is changing quite rapidly :)

·
Brief State of Euphoria
4,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
margog said:
I like the name of (( mahboolaaaaa)) :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy: :crazy:
i dont know why but this name remind me of my ex GF :nuts: :jk:

·
Registered
802 Posts
#UNDER C-KW:Mermaid

Owner: Tijara Realestate Investment Company
Floors/Hight: Unknown
Construction Start: Q4 2005
Construction End: Unknown

The project is located on the sea among beautiful landscape from all directions;

*An innovative idea found in the project, i.e. the each villa consists of two floors with a construction area of 350 cm2. The resident shall be able to reach his villa by his car either by a car elevator or by a ramp in such a manner that he will be able to park his car in front of villa his.

*To take in consideration the use of international quality materials and the unique architectural design that provides the full privacy to the residents. In addition, it shall allow to all the residents to watch the sea and to enjoy its view without any obstacles.

*To provide special rooms for the driver and the guardian; these rooms are separated from the villa.

*To provide the recent means of comfort, luxury, safety and security system - swimming pools - complete health club with sports and entertaining utilities - kitchens with electric devices - deluxe finishing.

*Internet services and central satellite.

Advantage of the Project

*Each villa has its private garden

*The villa could be reached by car through private cars elevators and the resident could park his car in front of the villa directly in its specified place.

*All the villas have Jacuzzi in the main pool.

Contents of the Villa

- The ground floor consists of;

*big lobby *guest room has its private bathroom

*laundry room *housemaid room w/ bathroom

*main kitchen *main bathroom for the guest

- The upper floor of villa consists of;

*big living room *other 3 bedrooms

*master's bedroom *balcony, looks directly to the sea

*bathroom

Mall Roof Structure

*Jacuzzi *Kids games playground

*Swimming pool *Squash playground

*Gymnastic *Business management office

*Sauna *Multi function place

Click to check

·
Brief State of Euphoria
4,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Faisal said:
*An innovative idea found in the project, i.e. the each villa consists of two floors with a construction area of 350 cm2. The resident shall be able to reach his villa by his car either by a car elevator or by a ramp in such a manner that he will be able to park his car in front of villa his.
lol i just noticed that :hahaha:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts