SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Under the Burj
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i couldnt find a thread for this anywhere!

Last year mina seyahi harbour was rebuilt, the harbor is located next to the palm jumeriah, and the north inlet to dubai marina is located within it. the harbour contains DIMC [Dubai International Marine Club] and JASC [Jebal Ali Sailing club]

both arms have been rebuilt, and work on this is now over, construction is continuing on the peninsular.

These are photos of photos, so excuse the crap quality!\
earlyer phase of construction:

more recent:

Pictures from JASC:
[the worlds worst attempt at a panorama :lol:]

·
Under the Burj
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its not an island, just a rebuild of the harbour to cope with the palm jumeriah being in the way, and i guess increcing flow into the marina.

but as you can see, they did reclaim a big bit of land whilst doing it!
im 99% sure this land is nakheels.

·
Back in the Sandpit
14,962 Posts
at least a try ;)
but thanks.
i already thought there is something going on as the harbour looks different if you compare older and more recent pictures of the palm...
and there is the impact of the marina, lot of more ships will use it than before...

·
Registered
521 Posts
that panorama is Hilaroius , so funny, but good, try, well i am sure u've done a better job that i could have,
but still funny panorama

·
Under the Burj
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
COMPLETED

now we just need to wait for the announcemnt by nakheel of what they will do with their very nice plot.

·
Under the Burj
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
surprisingly the harbour works are still COMPLETED!

MODS. pretty please make me a mod too, or at least put tit tin comp section. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.