Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Name: New Dubai Gate 2
Plot: A1
Floors: 35
Height: ?
Use: Residential

I think that in the render the color of windows isn't so realistic, it surely will look much better when finished :)

·
, , and , Fade to Black.
7,971 Posts
nice version of DUBAI GATE tower ?
good features running along the front !

·
, , and , Fade to Black.
7,971 Posts
http://www.gowealthy.com/realestate/dubai/dubaigate2/

Dubai Gate 2 is an exciting new residential complex located in Jumeirah Lake Towers. The beautifully designed tower provides luxury homes with breathtaking views of the lakes and lush green gardens.

Contemporary in design with minute attention to detail, Dubai Gate 2 is the ideal dream home for those who appreciate excellence. This residential complex features an inspiring result of fine architecture and exquisite taste. The tower's spacious living units coupled with modern facilities and quality finishing make Dubai Gate 2 a landmark property.

Dubai Gate 2 is a 35-storey high tower with a nautical blue and white façade. The tower offers comfortable and stylish one, two and three bedroom apartments. Fitness centers, Jacuzzi, temperature controlled swimming pool, round the clock security are just some of the key features available for residents of this landmark property.

·
, , and , Fade to Black.
7,971 Posts
Dubai Gate offers a luxurious setting centered around providing the best modern facilities and recreational facilties.

Some of the key facilities are:

* State of the art health club
* Sauna, Steam
* Jacuzzi
* Temperature controlled swimming pool
* High speed lifts
* Restaurants and retails outlets
* Digital/Satellite TV connections
* 24 hours security services
* 24 hours maintenance and facilities management
* High quality finishes and fittings
* Accessible covered parking

Floor Plans
http://www.gowealthy.com/realestate/dubai/dubaigate2/images/tf.jpg

·
South Straddie QLD
10,893 Posts
Dessis Ill photoshop the render and add it next week as its better than no picture.
PS you need to change your signature to add the new towers!!!

·
Back in the Sandpit
14,962 Posts
that is my feeling too.
if i see a new tower in jlt towers announced i am not very excited , even less than when i hear a mid rise in the marina.
it is just soo planned and everything the same....
will look good when completed , all those towers, but as you said it will not have a soul in my opinion. it is not a "city within the city" how the marina will be one time ...

·
Registered
32,113 Posts
I think the project board is up, on the side of JLT and opposite Canal Point.

1 - 20 of 268 Posts