·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Typical mid rise

·
I love Abu Dhabi.
6,133 Posts
hopefully a huge fire can sweep through Ajman and burn everything in its bath

They are trying to build a shitty city over a dump !!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Al Zora Land Development Project

Client : Government of Ajman

Project OverView :
Ultimate Population: 150,000
Estimated Ultimate Development Cost: US $100 Billion
Completion Date: 2000
Site Area: 1000 ha
Site Area: 1000 ha

Land Use Program
Residential Villas: 945 plots
Residential/Commercial: 1205 plots
Community Facilities: 21 ha
Parks &Recreation: 141 ha
Lagoon: 141.25 ha
Golf Course: 46 ha

Project Description:
The project involved the identification of needs and alternatives for a 1000 ha beach front area in Ajman. The project presented an overall development plan for the whole area and another detailed plan for 42 ha area within Al Zora. The project included economic, social, demographic,traffic planning and engineering studies on the feasibility of the development. Digital Mapping produced by aerial photography methods was used as a base for all work. A study using computer based mathematical models on the effects of creek dredging to produce the lagoon environment was undertaken.
Masterplans for all utilities were prepared including sources of energy and water.
A detailed land use and sub-division plan was prepared based on a Geographic Information System (GIS). This allowed intelligent querying of the whole development including plot type, utility systems and the like.

Al Zora Land Development Project

sorry still figuring out how to upload pics ....... but u can find them on ... http://www.khatibalami.com/frame.html

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
$100B @ Ajman lol u must be kidding

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Well what's been said here is very harsh, others also have ambitions that might not actually be up to standard, but atleast somethin is happenin.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Krazy said:
u dubaians are so ignorant abt other emirates, u think no one else can grow
that's not the case .... $100b is a huge sum of money and i don't think that Ajman can afford it beside what would it develop with such a load of money? be more realistic :)

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Krazy said:
well if they approve it, they certainly can afford it.
i bet they won't :D life is not that simple :) they wanna develop comercial and residenat areas without even spending a fils in their ancient infrastructure ? if they want to attract investments they need to pay attention to what matters the most

·
Registered
51 Posts
Was searching everywhere trying to get correct information on the Pearl Residence and I finally found the truth.

Al Naeymiyah Towers / Pearl Residence
Three towers from Al Naeymiyah Towers phase 2 were purchased by ETA Star Properties and renamed The Pearl Residence, which are set to be completed by October 2006.

I dont know why there isnt a thread for the Al Naeymiyah Towers, as there are 15 of them. The developers of the Al Naeymiyah Towers are Ajman-based realtors 'National Center for Real Investment'.

·
Construction Paradise
12,388 Posts
this project is very confusing because there is no info

first we thought there are only 3 towers, but there are more
when i drove through ajman i saw maybe 9 topped out already

looks like there are several developers working on this

it's impossible to keep track on the buildings coming up in sharjah and the other emirates, even in abu dhabi
no news, no nothing and too much is already exisiting

sharjah might have 500+ completed high-rise buildings, but what we can find on emporis is a tiny part with incomplete and wrong data

·
Registered
155 Posts
Actually it wuz 7 buildings b4. Now it is 17. My friend bought an apartment over there.

This is in the Nuaimiyah Area.

But now the same 17 buildings of the same design are going to be built in Rashidiya Area. It is vey near to Nuaimiyah. I have seen the board and aklso the cranes.

While in the nuaimiyah area out of these buildings 5-7 are almost finished

1 - 20 of 38 Posts