Design: KEO International
Type: Residential
Floor Count: 20
Construction start: 2006
Construction end: June 2008

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Probably not the real name

Should be 26F.

the whole area next to MD1 is boarded , but obviously not for this tower only.

·
Back in the Sandpit
14,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^^ i can't do the map now , i want to upload all the pictures first which takes some time and i don't want to waste too much time on SSC in EP.

if you drive from marina phase 1 towers towards marina diamond, pass it, and then turn right on the first road, the plot on the corner is this tower.

·
Registered
251 Posts
if i am right this name is hindi for HEY friend .... abee yaar

·
Registered
786 Posts
Next to MD1, behind Marina Views?

They have worked 24/7 this week with an enormous pour of concrete that lasted the whole of Saturday night into Sunday morning - 30th. April 2006

·
Registered
31,846 Posts
Please update the thread title:

REZIDOR SAS ROLLS OUT MID EAST MULTI-BRAND STRATEGY 14 NEW PROPERTIES BY 2008
04-05-2006

Release date: 3 May 2006

Rezidor SAS Hospitality, one of the world’s fastest growing hospitality companies, will introduce its multi-brand portfolio across the Middle East which will see an additional 14 properties across four brands – Park Inn, Radisson SAS, Missoni and Regent – in the region by 2008.

In Dubai, the company has just unveiled plans to operate its first apartment project. The Radisson SAS Residence, Pier 24 will be in the new up-market residential area, Dubai Marina. The Residence, which will overlook the man-made marina and be close to the Dubai Media City and Dubai Internet City business parks, is scheduled to open in the beginning of 2008. It will have 142 luxurious apartments, a restaurant and health club, including a swimming pool and three large retail areas. ...

http://www.asiatraveltips.com/news06/85-Hotels.shtml

(Same press release is posted on Radisson SAS website also, but it cannot be linked)

From Property Weekly:

·
Registered
31,846 Posts
Of course they will be serviced, there's no point if they aren't. ;)

·
It's show time, folks!
1,798 Posts
Only the last 4 floors will be "overlooking" the Marina as there is the A tower of Marina View Towers ( 24 floors) right in front of it!!! And to the right of MVT there will be this unnamed tower of 34 floors!

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.