Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Suburbia is to be a spectacular development comprising two apartment towers and townhouses. Inspired by Moroccan architecture, with its bright colour schemes, geometrical patterns and richly ornamental exteriors, Suburbia will create the perfect combination of luxury and beauty.

The 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments offer quality interiors with majestic views.

Four levels of parking
Security
Updated IT facilities
24-hour concierge

In addition to the basic comforts, Suburbia's range of in-house fitness facilities will enable residents to pursue a complete and healthy lifestyle.

Outdoor swimming pool
State-of-the-art gymnasium
Jogging track
Children's play area

The development will include an entertainment dimension, incorporating speciality stores on the ground floor, cafes, juice bars and restaurants with outdoor settings.

Self-sustaining, but smoothly integrated with the rest of Dubai, Suburbia will offer residents bigger-picture benefits:

A buzzing urban centre with cafes, restaurants and other entertainment options
A cool, shady Trellis district
A Medina, with its maze of pedestrian alleyways
Four Dubai metro stations connecting all zones of residences, offices and malls
Courtyards and plazas
Streets and parks
Shopping and dining

·
Registered
10,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The hardest question for DAMAC developer " what is completion date "

·
Registered
446 Posts
i got nothing to do with them, dont point at me.

anyway, met their consultant again.
they still refused to give exact target date (again 3 years)

anyone here mind to explain about them? i don't know much.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Delays....

Why Damac, and Dubai real estate projects are facing delays....
Because employees waste time posting thousand of stupid comments on blogs instead of producing.
:bash:

·
Dubai
40,564 Posts
DAMAC Awards Contracts for On Site Projects

17 September 2009

DUBAI — Luxury lifestyle provider DAMAC Properties has awarded three more contracts for work to begin on site at projects in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.

Enabling works contracts have been awarded for the company’s Harbour Heights project in Abu Dhabi and at its Suburbia development at Downtown Jebel Ali while the enabling works contract at DAMAC Heights 
has restarted.

The contract for Harbour Heights has been awarded to National Dewatering and Drainage Services and commencement of work on site will mark the third project that DAMAC Properties has under way in Abu Dhabi, following on from enabling works already in progress at its Marina Bay and Oceanscape developments in the city.

Harbour Heights is located on Al Reem Island at Marina Rise overlooking the waterfront. It is one of the few residential towers in a prime business district and will be an ideal location for those working in the area. At 41 storeys tall, the tower will offer a range of apartments from studios up to three bedrooms along with duplexes on the higher floors. In addition to this contract, a second enabling works order has been issued to National Piling for the company’s Suburbia project in Dubai at Downtown Jebel Ali.

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/biz/ins...er/business_September397.xml&section=business

·
Registered
21 Posts
Good evening, did someone know how i have to proceed to buy my joint buyer's part of the apartments we bought together. Is there a form ?

·
Yes We Can !
2,774 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
This ones topped out now, please change, Thanks

1 - 20 of 27 Posts