·
Construction Paradise
12,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Name: Bonnington Tower
Plot: ?
Floors: 40
Height: ?
Use: Residential + 5-Star Hotel (Regency Hotel Group)
Cost: ?
Start Construction: ?
End Construction: ?
Part of JLT
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=114160

http://www.bonningtontower.com

Bonnington towers will incorporate approx 286 luxury 1/2/3 bedroom apartments; a 216 bedrooms and suites 5 star standard hotel and related services and facilities - Restaurant and Bar, Leisure Centre and swimming pool, Car Park, 24 hours concierge.

·
, , and , Fade to Black.
7,955 Posts
very intresting love the details at the top

·
, , and , Fade to Black.
7,955 Posts
wow SA boy that must be fast becoming a full time job with all the updates

·
South Straddie QLD
10,877 Posts
tell me about it. added a few more this morning. Dubai now has more under constrction than built according to ss.com. I havent even thought about completed buildings yet so it may not be the case

·
, , and , Fade to Black.
7,955 Posts
yes there are heaps if built ones missing
but they will still would be lost in the crowd if you added them all

·
, , and , Fade to Black.
7,955 Posts
Wow looked again and you have added so so much
pages and pages of buildings hiden at the end as we dont have heights in meters !

·
I love Abu Dhabi.
4,688 Posts
Yeah TRrances your doing a fantastic Job here at SSC and SA boy is for sure an ambasador for the UAE at skyscrapers.com :)

Saw the updates yesterday and Loved them :)

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
a really nice and interesting tower. SA boy, are you the middle east editor for ss.com or just the UAE?

·
South Straddie QLD
10,877 Posts
Im just doing UAE as I live in Dubai. I also do the whole of South Africa as I was born there

·
Construction Paradise
12,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
almost completely online
location map still missing :sly:

list of facilities

Prestigious entrance foyer with 10m high atrium and reception area with 24 hour concierge service

Four huge atria, up to 10 storey’s high inside the building with water features and planted sitting areas

Three high-speed passenger lifts

The leisure deck with panoramic views is located 45m above ground with 13m high ceiling and huge cantilever balcony. It is open to the elements on three sides.

Facilities include a 61m2 borderless pool, sundeck, kids pool and play area, gymnasium, jacuzzis, sauna, steam bath and cocktail bar

24 hour security and CCTV monitoring with controlled electronic key access to all lift lobbies and underground parking areas

Allocated parking space available at extra cost

High quality low maintenance air-conditioning with air-cooling to principal reception room and bedrooms

High performance aluminium windows and double-glazing with solar reflective glass

Solid timber entrance door with hard wood veneer

Contemporary kitchen with hard wood laminate or porcelain tile flooring, granite work surfaces and stainless steel oven and integrated appliances

Luxury bathroom with white porcelain tiles to walls and floor, contemporary satin finish tap ware, thermostatic showers, integrated cabinet with mirrored doors and feature oak veneer shelf

Built in wardrobes to principal bedrooms

Brushed stainless steel door furniture, light switches and power sockets throughout

Low voltage ceiling down lighters with mood control to principal reception areas

Smart Home Network System for state-of-the-art home entertainment (subject to future connection by the purchaser) for video, TV, telephone, internal CCTV, ISDN and high speed Internet connection

Spacious terraces, gardens or conservatories for all penthouses with inside plunge pools for the duplex apartments

Use of the five star standard hotel facilities, which include:

Two 13 storey panoramic lifts to restaurant and leisure deck

Spacious entrance lobby featuring a 10m high atrium

Restaurant with double height atrium and picture windows

Valet parking, room service, maid service, laundry and dry-cleaning, and baby-sitting service

Cocktail Bar with huge outside covered balcony

Conference hall, banqueting and exhibition areas

·
, , and , Fade to Black.
7,955 Posts
hmm and media city looks little diff there

·
South Straddie QLD
10,877 Posts
cant use pdf. can someone use illistrator to crop the renders and then save them as a jpg?

1 - 20 of 889 Posts