SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks again, Sir Novelty Fashion from Urbantoronto. You take amazing pics.

:eek:kay:

Construction seems to be going very fast for SP!RE:

Jazz, a rental project on Church Street:

Torch

Dundas Square:

Ryerson

Ryerson @ Dundas and Bay

One City Hall:

And that concludes the tour, thanks again for the great pics, Sir Novelty Fashion whereever you are... ;)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Travis,

I have no problem with you posting stuff from UT but a few members are complaining that you are using their hosted images, thus using up their bandwidth. If you want to post images in the future can you please host them yourself.

Thanks

·
Banned
609 Posts
ugh... Torch is so depressing, I can remember the revolving signs and what not that were included in the renderings.

How tall is This ryerson building going to be? It should add alot of students to the downtown core. Is this for new students or are they replacing and existing builidng somewhere with this?

Regan

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
regan said:
ugh... Torch is so depressing, I can remember the revolving signs and what not that were included in the renderings.

How tall is This ryerson building going to be? It should add alot of students to the downtown core. Is this for new students or are they replacing and existing builidng somewhere with this?

Regan
This is the Heaslip House for The Raymond G. Chang school of continuing Education. It is 7s tall and will open in Fall 2005. More info at: http://www.ryerson.ca/build/ce/

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
BURN THE TORCH!
OK, well, don't - it's not legal, etc. But, you know, it's kind of not so great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts