SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CONSTANTA
ROMANIA

Romania has to be one of the least shown countries in the Eastern Europe forum; I've already made a Bucharest thread, so now it's time for another of Romania's landmark cities: Constanta.

It is Romania's main sea port and, like Sarajevo, has enjoyed a relatively peaceful mix of religions for centuries.

·
Super Moderator
11,211 Posts
:bow:
Thank you Mila! You're the best!
I've always wanted to see more of Constanta, but I've always sucked at fighting pictures on the net.
Being from Varna, I've always considered Constanta to be our Romanian twin, fairly similar size, popular resort, etc
And though it doesn't look the same all around, it's a great city I wouldn't mind visiting some day

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^ They get a *shitload* of snow in the Winter, I couldn't believe it - but I hate Winter pictures, you might've noticed I never post them. :D

Constanta looks nice enough, I'm impressed. The communist buildings are far more drab than they are in Bulgaria, but a lot of the historical sections of the city are really nice.

From what I can tell, there are architectural digs everywhere, I saw at least four different ones.

·
Super Moderator
11,211 Posts
^just for me? :D I wouldn't mind seeing Brasov, it's been shown over and over but it is a nice city.But I like the Great Big series better, shows more and people could decide what cities they haven't heard of before they would like to see.
You have the demand, now you need to supply the goods ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts