SkyscraperCity Forum banner
101 - 120 of 3504 Posts

·
Rossignolneuf
489 Posts
It beggars belief!!
StormShadow, copyright infringement! That Rings a bell?
The 12 pictures were taken by myself in June 2006.

----------------------------------------------------------------

[B]Emir Abdelkader Mosque[/B]
[IMG]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/159/392258390_9fb1dfafdf_b.jpg

Musee Cirta, main entrance

Grand Hotel Cirta

'Palais Du Bey'

French Cultural Centre

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #108 ·
If you in fact took these wonderful images, nicely done, they are wonderful pictures. As far as copyright infringement, let's not jump the gun. I didn't place my name over the images as if I took those particular images myself or sold any images to a certain company, only posted a portion of a public gallery on a public forum, which is the procedure on many forums including this one. Although I did place images from your public gallery over on this fora without your authorization, do you want me to remove states photos or place your title on top of each ?

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
If you in fact took these wonderful images, nicely done, they are wonderful pictures. As far as copyright infringement, let's not jump the gun. I didn't place my name over the images as if I took those particular images myself or sold any images to a certain company, only posted a portion of a public gallery on a public forum, which is the procedure on many forums including this one. Although I did place images from your public gallery over on this fora without your authorization, do you want me to remove states photos or place your title on top of each ?
i think since you know the author, just acknowledge him by placing his name on top of the images. I think that should suffice, the internet of course is made with the intent of sharing information, if the author had any intention to gain financially through his work, then he should protect the content with some form of password. failure to do so implies that he implicitly expect that others will share it or reference it from other sources.

·
Banned
878 Posts
Constantine telepherique Inaugurated last week: 16/04/2008

As u see in the in the pic above the architecture of station matches the other building, 2 shrines in red and in between a blue on for the station.

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #117 ·
Very nice images, keep updating us, icosium!
Very interesting city with history, which is also placed upon the same coordinates as it's ancient counterpart, the city of Cirta, the capital of Numidia.

101 - 120 of 3504 Posts