SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently working on a project that involves the expansion of a primary school located in Leicester (East Midlands) We have been given a budget of £60k-£250k. Its a single storey structure with a mixture of flat and pitched roofs. A general cavity wall was my initial idea however I am not sure on what construction technique I should use. Wood frame? Steel frame e.t.c This construction technique needs to be sustainable and cheap.

I am a Architecture student at the Leicester School Of Architecture and I am working with 13 others students on a live project thus I am still inexperienced :)

Thank you for your help

·
Registered
1 Posts
Currently working on a project that involves the expansion of a primary school located in Leicester (East Midlands) We have been given a budget of £60k-£250k. Its a single storey structure with a mixture of flat and pitched roofs. A general cavity wall was my initial idea however I am not sure on what construction technique I should use. Wood frame? Steel frame e.t.c This construction technique needs to be sustainable and cheap.

I am a Architecture student at the Leicester School Of Architecture and I am working with 13 others students on a live project thus I am still inexperienced :)

Thank you for your help
you're a very lucky one then! you deserve to have that project. it will always starts in no experience or not really well experienced with that kind of project but its your chance to move up! Goodluck! You can solve that! I know you will! ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts