SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Wade
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone list me any developments where warehouses or mills have been converted into apartments?

I just think they look amazing compared to modern developments, (excluding Granary Wharf of course) and I haven't seen all that many around Leeds.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

·
Registered
30,466 Posts
You could go along most of the Central Riverside and see examples- Roberts Wharf opposite Clarence Dock is a recent example.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Just apartments, or any (presumably non-manufacturing/warehousing) conversion? I can think of plenty of conversions, I'm just not always sure what use they have!

·
ßANNED
4,234 Posts
Calls Landing

·
Registered
Wade
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Any others?

Roberts Wharf looks quite nice. I'd love to live in the city centre in a building that has some great classic architecture, doesn't necessarily have to be a mill.

·
Registered
Wade
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't really mind developments from Bradford either. I love Lister Mill!

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Winker Green Mills on Stanningley Road in Armley, Vanguard House/Union Mills on Dewsbury Road opposite Bewley's Hotel, John Barran's old clothing factory opposite Park Lane College. I'll stick some more up in future, probably more outlying.

·
ßANNED
4,234 Posts
Any others?

Roberts Wharf looks quite nice. I'd love to live in the city centre in a building that has some great classic architecture, doesn't necessarily have to be a mill.
Number One Dock Street is probably one of the best old warehouse conversions - check it out!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts