SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Positivist
2,590 Posts
Beautiful aerials! :eek:

I think everybody would agree with me though that Copenhagen needs some skyscrapers!! And lots of them!!! :D

·
You gotta have teeth baby
337 Posts
This would beat any american innercity except New York anytime, even if its not that big.

·
Lord of Legoland
10,895 Posts
Renkinjutsushi said:
Very nice, although it looks better with skyscrapers mixed into it. :colgate:
Welcome to NIMBY country :sleepy:

But as you can see there's tons of room left for some 200m+ buildings, we just need to kick the damn NIMBY's out of the inner city and out to their beloved rural crap!

Anyway - great pics... If you stuble on some of the area's just outside the lakes ( Nørrebro, Nordvest, Østerbro and such ) feel very free to post them, as I'm looking for some :D

If anyone is wondering how it looks at ground level - http://skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=334741

·
hmmm......
New York
10,431 Posts
DnH said:
This would beat any american innercity except New York anytime, even if its not that big.
umm...what does America have to do with this thread....why is this country's cities the "yardstick" against which everyone measures their city. this isn't city vs. city

lovely pictures, copenhagen looks soo pretty from the air

delicious!

·
unoh
550 Posts
Awsome! Awsome! So clean...

I love there...I love Nyhavn... I love Tuborg........
I won't forget my memory in Copenhagen forever...

·
Registered
1,067 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Wow, just beatiful. Everything is so neat.

·
Mainland Sea & Sky
6,242 Posts
Clear and amazing aerial pics , Copenhagen looks very nice and impressive !

·
Lord of Legoland
10,895 Posts
Gordion said:
Please don't spoil this beautiful neat city with skyscrapers!!
Downtown should be kept somewhat Scraper free I agree, but we have many areas perfect for some supertalls :D ( or 200 meters to be more realistic ) problem is they are starting ti fill up the areas with small 5-8 story buildings, and if that contunues I't be too late to find anysuitable areas once the last NIMBY dies :sleepy:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts