Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Timelord victorious
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Now that you are all done druwling over Mr. D's photos, I wanted to turn everyones attention to a website I found, with Photos of Copenhagen...

I dont know if you know it, but it is pretty fucking good. The guy has got some skills...He takes pics all year round, so you can see the city in both summer and winter...

It used to be everyday, now he only post a few pics a week... But there is pics since 1996, so thre should be a lot of archive to see...

http://netkontor.dk/cphfboom/index.php?user=cph06&emne=2006_03marts

Have fun - it may be a little odd to navigate at first but youll soon get it...

·
Positivist
2,590 Posts
Wow thats awesome! Thanks a lot for that link!! :cheers2:

·
Registered
566 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
@cphdude: Yeah, in fact, I linked to the same site a couple of years back, but I guess everybody has forgotten about it now, so it's good that you brought it up again.

@EDK_DK: Are you originally from Copenhagen? You seem to know a lot about the city and are interested in what's going on there.

·
Timelord victorious
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DenverDane said:
@cphdude: Yeah, in fact, I linked to the same site a couple of years back, but I guess everybody has forgotten about it now, so it's good that you brought it up again.
Oh, really? Im sorry. I, for one, missed that completly...It is a very good site, so hopefully people can use the reminder...I just which that he would take more pics, but id rather take quality or quantity.... :)

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
^^ No problem, dude! I apologize if I sounded like it was a problem. As I said, I think it's good you brought it back again. The other thread is long gone anyway.

·
Registered
566 Posts
@DenverDane - No I'm not from Copenhagen. Born and raised in Aarhus. I do have a lot of my family in Copenhagen though.

So many exciting things happen all over Denmark at the moment, not only in Copenhagen, but all over the country..

As the capital and motor for the rest of Denmark, of course it's important to know what's going on in Copenhagen and the oresund region for that matter.

Thanks to people like your self, taking pictures at the ongoing boom in Copenhagen..it makes it a hell lot easier for the rest of us stay updated.

:)

·
Bonsoir l'Europe!
765 Posts
:eek:hno: :|

·
Positivist
2,590 Posts
/\ what's wrong with you? (LoveCPH)

·
Registered
566 Posts
occhi azzurri said:
what does nimby mean? hehe... I've seen it used a lot in this forum, but I never really understood the meaning ;)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NIMBY

:)

Ifølge McAvoy (1998) tager NIMBY-fænomenet sit afsæt i borgere der er (a)
overdrevet emotionelle, uinformerede og usaglige i deres opposition; (b) motiverede ved snæver
egeninteresse og (c) stiller hindringer i vejen for politikker, der leverer kollektive goder.

NIMBY - (Not In My Back Yard).
BANANA (Build Absolutely Nothing Anywhere Near Anything).
NOPE (Not On Planet Earth).

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
EDK_DK said:
Copenhagen Photopage - Dont Miss this one....

http://www.arkitekturbilleder.dk/

Perhaps they should know that the Ferring building is 80 meters (Not 40)
Thanks for the link!

Haha, 40 m.! No wonder why so many are against buildings which are 150 m. or taller. :sleepy:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts