SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Illuminati Leader
6,057 Posts
September 2020, Polzeath to Trebarwith Strand and the final 3 are close to Trevone

Didn't expect to get flipped off by a rock today.

Reactions: joeyoe121

·
Registered
meow
9,441 Posts
Very nice pictures! I actually went to this part of Cornwall in August last year and had a lovely time. I stayed in Trebetherick, but went around Polzeath, Rock and St. Isaac too. Lovely part of England!
This year (in fact, in 10 days) I am heading to the Southern bit of Cornwall, staying in Falmouth, and expecting to explore a little bit around - although my main goal is to relax and use the hotel's spa heheh.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Very nice pictures! I actually went to this part of Cornwall in August last year and had a lovely time. I stayed in Trebetherick, but went around Polzeath, Rock and St. Isaac too. Lovely part of England!
This year (in fact, in 10 days) I am heading to the Southern bit of Cornwall, staying in Falmouth, and expecting to explore a little bit around - although my main goal is to relax and use the hotel's spa heheh.
Ah nice, I grew up in Polzeath, it has changed a lot since I was little when it was pretty much a hippie outpost (they had Greenpeace rallies there too), but it is still a beautiful part of the world. Falmouth is another beautiful area with loads of lovely scenery too, you'll have a great time no doubt!

·
Registered
8,425 Posts
I always wanted to visit Cornwall, through films I had already seen, and seeing these images only confirms that I have to visit this region.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts