• I cant decide

Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Meh

Votes: 6 3.4%
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hmmm, interesting one. I'd have to say Coruscant. Looks much cooler and loads more impressive. Naboo looks like somewhere you'd go to retire! I guess it's like comparing London to Eastbourne (sorry, I guess only Brits would get that reference).

·
Banned
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmmm, interesting one. I'd have to say Coruscant. Looks much cooler and loads more impressive. Naboo looks like somewhere you'd go to retire! I guess it's like comparing London to Eastbourne (sorry, I guess only Brits would get that reference).
I'd love to visit Coruscant but living there? I mean imagine the traffic. And that is despite the fact that cars fly there.

Coruscant looks like Dubai :D
:bash: Dont insult Coruscant please.

·
Fus-Ro-Dah!
13,481 Posts
I heard Alderaan was a bit of a stunner. As for Tatooine, I wouldn't want to live there but would quite happily visit Mos Eisley and meet some of the scumbags of the universe :happy:

·
Better than canned.
28 Posts
They're only showing the nice parts... I'd like to see a ghetto on naboo. :D

I say Coruscant all the way. Theed seems nice, but it's just too boring. Blue domes all over the place... I wanna see a real landmark.

(^^Btw, the place the clones are from is Kamino.)

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.