Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread is a combination of photos from the past week that included the Salute Wine Festival, India Festival at The Sawtooth, and just walks downtown. The popularity of downtown is definitely catching on with all walks of life as I've noticed more people in the later hours of the night and the crowds on the streets. I tried to dedicate this thread to diversity and city life. Hope you enjoy!

(I've had my camera almost 2 years and I am still learning all of the dozens of settings that this thing has in it :D )

^ See if you can spot a city leader. :wink:

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
This is precisely what we needed to see ;) Photos that capture the activity levels and the cultural events that make Winston-Salem livable and lovable. Now, if we can convince you to invest on a tripod and revisit this thread it will be great :lol:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is precisely what we needed to see ;) Photos that capture the activity levels and the cultural events that make Winston-Salem livable and lovable. Now, if we can convince you to invest on a tripod and revisit this thread it will be great :lol:
Haha actually these were taken with a tripod.

Could a mod please move this to the main Southern Forum?

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
Maybe the photographer had a beer too many :rofl:

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Some of those photos turned a bit unclear, but they look great, regardless. I don't want to sound ungrateful. Hopefully, you will post more for us.

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Someone should PM a moderator about getting this moved to the main forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts