SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Global Released what they say is a rendering of what they say the logo looks like. I was unable to obtain there rendering so I created my own based on what I saw.

The VAN-OC say's you will be wowed by the emblem if the new logo looks anything like that I wont be wowed. The Global rendering looked like "ass" IMO.

I hope BCTV Global is wrong. Did anyone eles see the report? l

·
....kay?
550 Posts
i didn't but i don't like it. isn't that more nunavut then BC? it doesn't suit it. i don't like it. are people going to the even tomarrow at gm place? ( i think it's gm place) i wish i could go but it's too much money to get over to the mainland.

·
Ex-mod
7,931 Posts
If that piece of [email protected] is it, i'll start a riot.

I'm mad at Global for doing this and also, I hope that they either got the wrong logo or that it was decoy.

·
Ex-mod
7,931 Posts
DrJoe said:
I doubt it, I dont think something that lame would pass.
Note that what you see here is an attempt of a re-creation of an attempt of a re-creation.

·
Registered Idiot
1,671 Posts
Ok but its still a general representation. Maybe that's what they have in mind for the sports symbols, you know how skiing, luge, or whatver has its own little symbol.

·
Ex-mod
7,931 Posts
DrJoe said:
Ok but its still a general representation. Maybe that's what they have in mind for the sports symbols, you know how skiing, luge, or whatver has its own little symbol.

hopefully, you're right. that ain't a bad concept for sport symbols.

·
The Mighty.
3,184 Posts
God I hope not.
Do inuits run our country? NOPE. There's like seven in the whole nation?
If anything make our emblem a godamn beaver or something... LOL

·
Ex-mod
7,931 Posts
Where's the big fat red maple leaf when you need one...

·
Registered
695 Posts
It looks like a messed up traffic light.

·
Registered
331 Posts
They should just reuse the old stick-in-rink Canucks logo, but with Olympic colours. Or better yet, the sweet V Canucks pattern.

·
Ex-mod
7,931 Posts
THE LOGO IS LEAKED! AND IT IS AN INUKSHUK!

deleted by me

1 - 20 of 61 Posts