Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spent about 2 hours in Ft. Worth yesterday and took quite a few pics. These aren't even close to being all of them but I narrowed them down so it wouldn't get too long in here. Enjoy!

·
Registered
841 Posts
Strange. Some great pics, but they make Fort Worth look very...I don't know...akward. It's like a bunch of pieces that don't fit together quite right or something, and it appears less urban than I've heard it is. Is this just an illusion?

·
~TexasBlues~
83 Posts
God I love Fort Worth. That is one beautiful city.

And yes Fort Worth is urban, inside downtown anyway. Outside of downtown is another story. Outside of downtown it's just your typical Texas city. But Fort Worth's downtown is one of the best in Texas.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Great photos, so clear!! Beautiful day it seems like, Thanks for posting! Fort Worth is definitly an overlooked gem.

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
I have never been to Ft Worth, so I do not have an accurate view of the city, but these photos make Ft Worth look really nice!!!!! It is the neatest Ft Worth thread I have seen to this day and I am glad I visited the thread. The place looks nice and inviting. Can't wait to see more such threads in the future.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Downtown FW is very compact, but still urban. Around DT, however, minus a couple of nice new developments immediately west and south of DT, it's not very urban at all. And, as I said elsewhere, that's okay. I think FW works fine like it is. The only thing that really bothers me about FW is that it has a litter problem. Other than that, it's a cool little city. Clearly identifiable and independent from big brother Dallas but still part of the Metroplex as a whole.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.