SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 1982 Posts

·
18,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is for the Rennovations/Reconstructions around the city that arent big enough to have a topic of their own. Or buildings that appear to beunder restoration...

·
Registered
11,760 Posts
Post pictures of random scaffolding then really :)

seriously though, nice idea. Is that first one - i think its the building by orchard square - having a proper makeover do we know? Cos its a pig of a building.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
AndrewC said:
Post pictures of random scaffolding then really :)

seriously though, nice idea. Is that first one - i think its the building by orchard square - having a proper makeover do we know? Cos its a pig of a building.
What you can see through the scaffold is the complete job as the scaffold is coming down today.

There is now a sign on City Plaza advertising the refub that is due to begin shortly.

·
18,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
at least theyve put some nice new green windows in it!

are they reclading city plaza or just cleaning it up?

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
hella good said:
at least theyve put some nice new green windows in it!

are they reclading city plaza or just cleaning it up?
I read somewhere a few months ago that it was supposed to be a major refub. But i can not remember where i saw the story.

·
18,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
btw, is the barclays rennovation going to be the origional plan with those apartments on top? coz i hope so

·
Registered
691 Posts
What was the original plan? I read somewhere this week that a local law firm called hlw are leasing the whole building as their main office.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Had a peek through the meshing earlier today and the new green windows have gone in. Looks good against the white brick,i just hope green windows dont go out of fashion,what with All Bar One and Redvers getting them aswell.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
hella good said:
A huge banner has gone up on the building for Jaguar estates saying they are investing in Sheffield's future nice touch.

HLW a Sheffield law firm have taken the building for there new prestigious head office,so looks like their not now going to be more flats which is good news,having more professional jobs around there can only have positive benefits in the area.

http://www.jaguarestates.com/index.php4?topic=scheme&schemeid=3

http://www.hlw-solicitors.co.uk/index.asp

1 - 20 of 1982 Posts