Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Best Quality Since 1982
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here´s the list of all buildings above 350m built and u/c in America (All America) until may 16th 2007.

1. New York, WTC, 541m.(u/c)
2. Chicago, Sears tower, 442 m.(fin. 1972)
3. Chicago, Trump tower, 357 m.(u/c),(+ spire = 415m)
4. Panama city, Ice Tower, 389 m.(u/c)
5. New York, Empires State, 381 m (fin. 1931)
6. New York, One Bryant Park, 287m (u/c) (+ spire = 366m)

If someone knows of any other above 350m on the Continent, please let me know, but only Supertalls of America.

·
Best Quality Since 1982
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Curiously they are all being built in New York and Chicago, with the exception of the Ice Tower being built on Panama City, Republic of Panama.

·
Best Quality Since 1982
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^^ Who told you this is a thread for the Ice Tower, is the list of highest buildings on the continent, what´s your problem man??

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Dr Drums this is a interesting topic, maybe ore suited for the General urban developements subforum or "skyscrapers and architechture". This is a construction update forum and i doubt this thread has much to do with discussion of the progress of the buildings, but more about the regional skyscraperdevelopement and future in America.

·
Best Quality Since 1982
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dr Drums this is a interesting topic, maybe ore suited for the General urban developements subforum or "skyscrapers and architechture". This is a construction update forum and i doubt this thread has much to do with discussion of the progress of the buildings, but more about the regional skyscraperdevelopement and future in America.
Well I don´t think it´s wrong for the person who just got into the forum and wants to know which supertalls above 350m are being built in this continent, in a quick way, not searching the entire database, but your argument is valid and made in a mature way (not like others), but I think is useful for this subforum, anyways the moderators will decide where it should go. and to the other guy... think before you talk. :eek:hno: :cheers:

·
I love Skyscrapers
34,170 Posts
Here´s the list of all buildings above 350m built and u/c in America (All America) until may 16th 2007.

1. Chicago, Fordsham Spire 610m (u/c)
2. New York, WTC, 541m.(u/c)
3. Chicago, Sears tower, 442 m.(fin. 1972)
4. Chicago, Trump tower, 357 m.(u/c),(+ spire = 415m)
5. New York, WTC 2, 408m (u/c)
6. Panama city, Ice Tower, 389 m.(u/c)
7. New York, WTC 3, 383m (u/c)
8. New York, Empires State, 381 m (fin. 1931)
9. New York, One Bryant Park, 287m (u/c) (+ spire = 366m)

If someone knows of any other above 350m on the Continent, please let me know, but only Supertalls of America.

WTC2 and WTC3 aren't UC actually ^^

·
Best Quality Since 1982
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Another one from Panama Coming to this list, Megapolis 425m tall

Still don´t have much information about it for the moment.

·
Best Quality Since 1982
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Best Quality Since 1982
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
interesting tower. is it approved?
Yes it is, the short one is already approved, it´s appartments are being sold like "hot bread", if sales go like they expect, they will approve the tallest in no time. :cheers:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts