SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Cusco is a city in southeastern Peru, near the Urubamba Valley (Sacred Valley) of the Andes mountain range. It is the capital of the Cusco Region as well as the Cusco Province. The city has a population of about 300,000, triple the population it contained just 20 years ago. The altitude of the city, located on the eastern end of the Knot of Cusco, is around 3,500 m (11,500 feet). The historic capital of the sun-worshiping Inca empire,

The red and white is the peruvian flag and the rainbow flat was the Incas flag

EL CRISTO BLANCO

·
Nerd Fest '08
277 Posts
Wow cool! the buildings remind me of a greek or roman city. very nice.

·
Proud Torontonian
1,421 Posts
Wow cool! the buildings remind me of a greek or roman city. very nice.
I'd say more Roman than Greek, but I see where your train of thought is going...

In the picture with the Peruvian and Incan flags, I thought you had accidentally stuck a picture in of Toronto's Church and Wellesly neighbourhood.

·
Registered
物の哀れ
26,609 Posts
A M A Z I N G ! ! !

:drool: I love the historic city. Most of Latin America (like Peru) i doing a very good job in promoting its history and preserving its architecture!!!

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you very much for your coments, i'm really apreciate :) everybody is welcome in Peru and Cuzco city too.

·
Registered
369 Posts
it is really the most beautiful city of PERU....it is really a beautiful city.

·
Registered
物の哀れ
26,609 Posts
Awesome ! I hope they never build high-rises there , they will totally ruin this beautiful city .
agreed, that would only make the place look western and thats not really good in Cuzco's case. Cuzco is one of the most beautiful cities in the planet. Honestly

·
Registered
meow
9,901 Posts
It looks sooo much like a Spanish city!

Really beautiful and not too far away from me, I wouldn't mind of making a tour in Peru/Ecuator some day. :)

1 - 20 of 136 Posts